120 series Photos! (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Desert Camping before the new year;

2_zpsq3bl0ibx.jpg

Desert Camping before the new year;

2_zpsq3bl0ibx.jpg
i'm starting to like the look of ARB on GX. . . there are a few of you guys out there to thank for that ;)

Last edited:
What's the fuel range on the diesel version? Personally i'm super happy with everything about the V8 except for how thirsty it is..... and since its not my daily driver i dont really mind that much..... it just takes some extra planning.

What's the fuel range on the diesel version? Personally i'm super happy with everything about the V8 except for how thirsty it is..... and since its not my daily driver i dont really mind that much..... it just takes some extra planning.
i wonder about getting the prado HC fuel tank. . . bet that's the US spare tire space though, eh?

i wonder about getting the prado HC fuel tank. . . bet that's the US spare tire space though, eh?

Cruiser Brothers offers a 33 gallon auxiliary fuel tank for the GX. Pretty sure @Vlad had one of the first ones available, the added range is ridiculous. Definitely on my wish list.

Long Range Automotive Extended Range Fuel Tanks

It’s off Hwy 160 at CR700. We just bought an acre in Aspen Springs and went down to check it out. Super stoked. If you mean Wolf Creek pass, that was my first trip in winter and it was a white knuckle drive for sure. I didn’t get there till way after dark and it was snowing. The gx did do fine though. Actually I got the best gas mileage ever on this trip. Probably because I was going so slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom