Official LX570s Picture Thread (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1709285548331.jpeg

Alrighty, I am really excited that I have something to post here. Took delivery of a 2018 CPO LX570 in Atomic Silver last night. Couldn't find what I wanted for a reasonable price in the PNW so I bought one sight unseen from Houston. I figured with a 2 year warranty and fancy inspection it wasn't too much of a gamble. I somehow missed that it is a Luxury, but doesn't have the rear screens (no rim/tire money) and didn't have the cool box. Kinda bummed about not having the cooler but man the console is friggin huge. Hopefully it won't stay stock for long.
IMG_0253.jpeg

Alrighty, I am really excited that I have something to post here. Took delivery of a 2018 CPO LX570 in Atomic Silver last night. Couldn't find what I wanted for a reasonable price in the PNW so I bought one sight unseen from Houston. I figured with a 2 year warranty and fancy inspection it wasn't too much of a gamble. I somehow missed that it is a Luxury, but doesn't have the rear screens (no rim/tire money) and didn't have the cool box. Kinda bummed about not having the cooler but man the console is friggin huge. Hopefully it won't stay stock for long.View attachment 3581943
congrats

thought coolbox standard on all lx

congrats

thought coolbox standard on all lx
I think the cool box and screens were options along with the luxury package, ML Reference and 21” wheels after 2017 or 18 but most people either did no options or all the options, so it’s unusual to have a luxury with 21s but no screens or cool box. I saw the ML reference and just assumed it had everything like all the other LXs I’d looked at.

Vinyl wrapped the fog light bezels a few weeks ago, just did the window trim, door handles, taillights, and rear surround. Definitely need to redo the Lexus badge which is really hard to wrap, much less for a first time wrapperz

Need to just pull the things glued to the doors. I think the 200s look best with them gone be it LX570 or LC.

IMG_2772.jpeg

Vinyl wrapped the fog light bezels a few weeks ago, just did the window trim, door handles, taillights, and rear surround. Definitely need to redo the Lexus badge which is really hard to wrap, much less for a first time wrapperz

Need to just pull the things glued to the doors. I think the 200s look best with them gone be it LX570 or LC.

View attachment 3584476
Looks great, this is on my to-do list. Were the door handles hard to do?

Looks great, this is on my to-do list. Were the door handles hard to do?
Thank you! I wouldn’t say they’re easy, but they weren’t that bad. I will also say I didn’t seek perfection either, as it has pinstriping and is used offroad a lot. I will probably redo the driver’s door handle which was the first one I did. Not for aesthetics as much as a bit of vinyl contacting the band when opening in a bit of an annoying way.

I would suggest you start with the door handle used less and by the fourth you’ll have no issues. Top to bottom, then to the side, then pull the door handle, tuck around the edge, then cut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom