Looking To Park (Store) Nathan's 100 Series in Raleigh Near NCSU (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey @roadstr6 any update on Nathan's choice for school?

Not to derail but Sarah was accepted to NC State as well and has committed to College of Design.
1710337987825.png

Hey @roadstr6 any update on Nathan's choice for school?

Not to derail but Sarah was accepted to NC State as well and has committed to College of Design.
View attachment 3580893
That's great news, Jon! Nathan is still undecided as of yet. We're set to visit Clemson again in a couple of weeks.

Good to have options

If Nathan decides on Clemson he will love the offroad club that the school has to offer, It is an actual club apart of the school where im pretty sure they get funds for cabins and food on trips, When i am home and have time i go wheeling and hangout with them, Solid group of guys that the club consists of and they doing wheeling trips about once a month going to Windrock, Uwharrie, Harlan, Gulches, etc, they go all over the east coast on their trips, Very knowledge and respectable people to be around if he chooses to go to Clemson, Club has quite a few toyotas and land cruisers involved. @40LandCruising was the president of it for some time. NC State has one but Clemson makes it look like a joke with the planning and professionalism involved

If Nathan decides on Clemson he will love the offroad club that the school has to offer, It is an actual club apart of the school where im pretty sure they get funds for cabins and food on trips, When i am home and have time i go wheeling and hangout with them, Solid group of guys that the club consists of and they doing wheeling trips about once a month going to Windrock, Uwharrie, Harlan, Gulches, etc, they go all over the east coast on their trips, Very knowledge and respectable people to be around if he chooses to go to Clemson, Club has quite a few toyotas and land cruisers involved. @40LandCruising was the president of it for some time. NC State has one but Clemson makes it look like a joke with the planning and professionalism involved
Can't say I've ever been described as professional in any way but we certainly have a good time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom