200 series in Raleigh PPI (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That 200 looks real nice. Congrats on the new purchase.

Its been fine, but then again I just have them do a once over on the truck and stamp the book. I do use them for stuff I do not want to do such as the water pump, brake fluid flush and transmission flushes.

I do need an independent shop though....

I have only purchased one vehicle through them (a 4R), for that I normally go to Greenville NC.. since Apex Toyota sales has sucked

It’s too bad they seem to be hit or miss. My sales experience was solid overall. However, if I wasn’t able to do most of it from home I probably would’ve been miserable. They knew I was coming at 1030 Monday and it still took me over 2 hours to get out of there. It was e signing documents….

It’s too bad they seem to be hit or miss. My sales experience was solid overall. However, if I wasn’t able to do most of it from home I probably would’ve been miserable. They knew I was coming at 1030 Monday and it still took me over 2 hours to get out of there. It was e signing documents….
Ridiculous. I realize things come up, but consistently being slow shows me you don’t have your sh*t together.

It wasn’t Toyota, but my most recent car purchase involved the salesman driving to me for home delivery (unfortunately tail end of covid lockdown mess). You talk about quick! When it’s their time, believe me they move!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom