100 Series miscellaneous parts -Raleigh area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m not a member of ONSC, but I’ve been lurking around here for a long time…. I live in the Raleigh area.

I recently moved on from my 100 Series and into a 200. I’ve got a few things I no longer have a need for and would like to pass along to someone local who could possibly use them.

Toyota fuel filter
Denso coil
Passenger Side glass headlight
Power antenna
Gray cargo area jack cover
Gray overhead light/sunroof/sunglasses holder
OME 865 springs
($40 for everything- coil is more than that alone)

Also: 1998 Land Cruiser repair manual with electrical manual. ($75)

There’s also a pair of corner marker lights that have broken tabs, so they’re probably useles that are in the box with everything else.

53E26468-ECD1-4A5E-916A-08ABB32754E0.jpeg

37FE1EF2-1C9D-4964-8F95-CE2A774EDB3C.jpeg

I’d like the repair manual if it’s still available. If you could ship it to me, that would be great, otherwise I could see if my brother in raleigh could get it.

Are the fuel filter and coil new parts?
If so, I’ll take the box for $40.

I’d like the repair manual if it’s still available. If you could ship it to me, that would be great, otherwise I could see if my brother in raleigh could get it.
They’re yours. Not crazy about shipping, but I can probably do it. I’m old-school. I don’t do PayPal or Venmo, but my son does I think. I’ll get with him when he gets in tomorrow from school and we’ll figure it out.

Yes, the filter and coil are new. Still in their boxes.

Brad, If you end up with this, I'd gladly pay you for the passenger headlight. Nathan's is cracked. LMK.

Brad, If you end up with this, I'd gladly pay you for the passenger headlight. Nathan's is cracked. LMK.
I hope to get up with Dwight this week. If I get the box of parts the headlight is yours.

They’re yours. Not crazy about shipping, but I can probably do it. I’m old-school. I don’t do PayPal or Venmo, but my son does I think. I’ll get with him when he gets in tomorrow from school and we’ll figure it out.
cool - let me know. either way works. If you son can't/won't -I can have my bro do the legwork... thanks!

Thanks guys. Everything is sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom