200 series in Raleigh PPI (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

I've been in the market for a 200 the last couple months.

Happy to compensate for the time, but would anyone be able to lay eyes on a Heritage at the Toyota dealer in Apex?

The service checks out, and it looks clean overall minus needing a heavy detailing, paint is very swirled. Ideally just looking for an in-depth condition report. Rock chips, pinstripes, frame, etc.

Heritage listing <-- link

Any help is appreciated!

Hi all,

Happy to compensate for the time, but would anyone be able to lay eyes on a Heritage at the Toyota dealer in Apex?

The service checks out, and it looks clean overall minus needing a heavy detailing, paint is very swirled. Ideally just looking for an in-depth condition report. Rock chips, pinstripes, frame, etc.

Any help is appreciated!
That dealer is just down the road from me. Did you need anything else other than a look at the exterior? Send me a PM

Hi all,

Any help is appreciated!
I can put you in touch with the sales manager that is a diehard Land Cruiser guy. I think he owns over 5. His name is Ash Bhattarai. I think he would be straight up with you based on my experience with him. Good dude.

I can put you in touch with the sales manager that is a diehard Land Cruiser guy. I think he owns over 5. His name is Ash Bhattarai. I think he would be straight up with you based on my experience with him. Good dude.

oh very cool, it sounds like this may have actually been his previous unit? salesmen, who has been very nice and helpful for the record, told me it was sales manager owned. That may be my best route. Toyota online portal service records check out, everything's been on time...it's cpo'd, but man you catch that paint in some light and it looks like it's been washed with sandpaper. If you want to let him know I've been working with Ty, he should have my cell phone...my name is Joey.

I just spoke w/ Ash. He said it was the General Manager's truck. His wife drove it until she got tired of it and then another Sales Manager bought it. Truck has been serviced at Hendrick since new. Sounds like a solid vehicle.

Last edited:
I've bought 4 different Toyotas from Hendrick. They are good folks and they have a few guys that are LC guys. If someone else can't do it before Saturday, I'll gladly swing over there for you.

I think im gonna pull the trigger later today...

Keep an eye out for me heading home next week hopefully!

I can't thank you all enough. I've had a 100 series in the past, so I know how awesome this community is. Someone on the 200 series current market pricing thread pointed me this direction when I asked the question on that thread, and they were not wrong. Thank you NC.

awesome, congrats!

Flying from DC and making the ~4.5 hour drive back.
I did the reverse of this trip when I got mine! Godspeed!

Watch for dump trucks on 85/95!!!! I got a rock chip on my windshield with less than. 50 miles on the ODO!

IMG_4266.jpeg

Today is the day! At the dealer currently wrapping up. Very impressed with the condition in person. @xychromosome did such a good job showing condition, pointed out everything and really help set the expectation of what I was coming down for. So happy to be back in a LC, and holy smokes this thing is BAD.

I'm sure you will enjoy your drive home, that rig is a thing of beauty!

Home safely. I am BEYOND impressed and truly blown away by this thing. Confession...I had never actually driven a 200 before this :ban:

I got rid of my 100 a couple years ago, but the memories are still fresh. Tailgate lunches are back. I haven't stopped smiling since I got home and can now just stare at it. Bonus pic of someone's FJ photobombing.

IMG_4293.jpeg

IMG_4292.jpeg

IMG_4304.jpeg

IMG_4306.jpeg

IMG_4308.jpeg

Congratulations !!
sorry didn't see this, but I use that dealership for service.. the GM has a bunch of LC's of all years and I thought a couple of 200 series Heritage's as well
How has your experience been at that dealership for service? I took my GX there once and had a terrible experience, don't plan to return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom