Pig Party 2023 Shirts! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have worked with Ace Overland to come up with a cool shirt for this year. Please use the link below to get your stickers and shirts! This is a limited run through June 12, so act now.

1685483662085.png

Time is running out on shirt orders. Make sure you get them in by Monday.

Ordered shirt and stickers to complete the "collection." Trying to arrange at least a day or two at PP2023 but still very iffy. Anyone coming west on I-70 is welcome to stop by in Grand Junction. (Even though @RUSH55 ignored us on his "second honeymoon."

Looks like my shirts and decal won’t be here in time for the PP. USPS says arrival Friday.

Ya, my UPS just says "Delayed" and has no offer of a delivery date.

Glad folks are receiving theirs. I did my very best to get these out in time before the event. Once it's in the hands of UPS or USPS, it's out of my control - I am sorry if anyone doesn't get them before they head out to the Pig Party. Not sure why they would be delayed unless it's weather related or something of that nature.

I put my order in on the site on May 30th as per my email confirmation from Ace Overland. UPS tracking says it won’t be here until Friday at 7pm. That is 24 days. Something doesn’t seem right.

I put my order in on the site on May 30th as per my email confirmation from Ace Overland. UPS tracking says it won’t be here until Friday at 7pm. That is 24 days. Something doesn’t seem right.

I appreciate your order, David, and I'm sorry it's not there yet. The shirts were for "Pre-order" as stated on the product page. I did that so I could get an accurate head count, and not print an unnecessary amount of extra shirts. Once the order page closed on June 12th, the orders were processed. I printed the shirts at my print shop, and expected to start shipping them out on the 19th once I finished printing them.

Screenshot.jpg

I actually started shipping orders on the 16th, ahead of schedule, and yours was one of those orders. It has not been in transit for 24 days, it's been 3 business days. Currently your package is in AZ. I would expect it before Friday hopefully, but again, once it's in the carrier's hands, its out of my control.

@ace7141 Got it…here’s to hoping it arrives tonight or tomorrow before noon. Thanks.

Got mine up here in BC today. Great product!

The shipping here is dumb though, a surprise $24 COD after already paying the site shipping, so about $100can for a shirt :bang:
IMG_6546.jpeg

Appreciate the service for our niche, and the bonus items!

Got mine up here in BC today. Great product!

The shipping here is dumb though, a surprise $24 COD after already paying the site shipping, so about $100can for a shirt :bang:
View attachment 3354781

Appreciate the service for our niche, and the bonus items!

Glad everything made it to BC! That is strange about the COD - I have never had that happen before, and I ship to Canada and BC frequently. I did throw some extra stuff in there because I know the "international" shipping comes at a premium.

I have all my fingers and toes crossed. I would prefer you be kitted out in the finest Land Cruiser gear around whilst cruising Zion.
UPS tracking just changed to Thursday by 7pm so that is better than Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom