Party - January 28th! At the Reefmonkey Ranch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
reefmonkey.com
Guns
Minibike Time Trial Races
HUGE bonfire (lights at 6pm)
Camping optional

Guns - during the daylight hours only shooting competition - 50-100 yards pistols/rifles
Minibike races - just got a brand new one we can take turns on. If you have a 4 wheeler or minibike you want to bring. Bring it
Burn pile is huge probably the largest bonfire you’ve ever seen. If you have things you want to burn, please bring them obviously nothing plastic or rubber.

We have 8 acres of property, room for tons of people to camp out/spread out. we just got it cleared out, we’d love for you to come hang out for the day and spend the night versus driving home. Come early and pick out the best spot.

Figure we start shooting around 2pm ish
Minibikes at 4
Bonfire at 6
Likely order pizza unless there’s enough interest and we can cook/smoke.
beer and music and more beer around the campfire
Nighttime drunk minibikes optional. Helmet is not optional. Safety thirst!

LMK if you’re coming.

Reefmonkey Ranch
1917 Rankin Mill Road
Greensboro NC 27405

This sounds like fun. Almost like a hamom except there’s no one pretending they’re going to work on @UZJ105 s truck.
Can I have my junk towed there and expect it to get finished?

I mean. We have lots of room to work on s*** too. But let’s be real.. guns and beer and competitive silliness are just so much more fun.

Dang it! I have Dave Attell tickets for the 28th. This sounds like a blast.

As long as you do it safely and with some panache, sure!

Anything that’s going to give off poisonous fumes, things, like chemicals, or tires or plastic we’re going to say no to. But feel free to bring a truck load or two of stuff that you’d be comfortable burning in your own backyard if you didn’t have an HOA.

DCC9EFE1-6F09-485A-BAFB-0645761F9AA4.jpeg

Grrrr. This sounds like a blast but one of our dogs just had surgery Thursday and we are basically on lockdown for several weeks.

Crap that would be fun .... But at snowshoe for the weekend...

we had a little fire this weekend at a friends who is clearing land and snatching stumps with a skidsteer, side note a 60K dynamic rope can break the sound barrier when you break a shackle.... so be careful ish

IMG_2063.jpeg

Yep. Same deal. Skid steer tore this place up. Hoping it’ll dry out and the mud won’t be too bad because Ih8….. well ya know.

Those of you that noticed the Facebook event disappeared. That was just me being cautious. The word gun isn’t really their favorite word. Also, my address, didn’t really want that out there for public view. Event is definitely not cancelled

Looks like we have about 100 yards to work with on the target shooting range. Obviously you’re going to have to show proficiency at 25 before moving back. Anyone that shoots above the orange line is going to be a DQ. Like I said. Safety thirst.

9BDA5DD0-DA01-429A-B015-F8FE5E21E165.jpeg

5399AB51-4890-4B4F-91E9-6399644F9089.jpeg

2B9EC75B-A60C-4E12-8DA6-A5B4A291F182.jpeg

6CA4A135-72AF-496B-876E-7682B2BE0CEE.jpeg

96666092-8C6D-4F06-84D2-1EF58B511FA5.jpeg

So who's actually coming? This is my last weekend before I leave for a month long training. Tomorrow (Friday) imma stay the night in @fourtrax shop and try to finish up a few things. Depending on the what I finished that evening till the next afternoon, I might try to come late afternoon/evening if folks are staying the night.

Missing out. Project WTF is going into hibernation so I can focus on house projects for the next four months. Have fun storming the castle boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom