Party - January 28th! At the Reefmonkey Ranch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

how can anyone not have posted this yet.. between cruisers, minibikes, guns, ammo, gas, and adult beverages.....we wont even mention the reset of the health insurance deductible when someone goes nitro circus and tries to.jump the bonfire.

if.i can escape from home nursing duties to embarrass myself on the range I'll try to stop by for a bit.

522x0.png

if.i can escape from home nursing duties to embarrass myself on the range I'll try to stop by for a bit.
Wait wait wait, the elusive Stephen hickock (edit, duh no the elusive steve, lol) is going to make an appearance and I'm not gonna be there to see it?

**** me.

Last edited:
Wait wait wait, the elusive Stephen hickock is going to make an appearance and I'm not gonna be there to see it?

f*** me.
Don't worry. You got the wrong Steve. :shame: Although this one's pretty alright and even more elusive!

No, this is the Steve that you truck sat our gx for a couple weeks back in 2018. But yes, almost as elusive as Stephen. LOL
Wait wait wait, the elusive Stephen hickock is going to make an appearance and I'm not gonna be there to see it?

f*** me.

After yesterday’s sunny day and today. The mud is not nearly as bad. As always, I have plenty of room on solid ground for camping/parking. The mini bike ride was really the main concern with the mud, looks to be OK. At this point folks might want to bring a jacket to wear that they don’t mind getting mud on it from the rear tire spinning.

Getting a load of mulch delivered at 11. Feel free to show up any time after that.

Should be fun. Hope to see all of you at least for a bit. Don’t wanna shoot? See you at 4. schenanigans not your thing? Don’t miss the bonfire at nightfall.

Currently plan on stopping by this afternoon/evening to witness the backyard conflagration.

Had an absolute Blast (several actually...pew pew pew)! Thanks to James for hosting!

thanks for the invite James. I always enjoy time with everybody, sorry I had to leave so early. Did enough people come to finish the beers I brought? wheres the pics

thanks for the invite James. I always enjoy time with everybody, sorry I had to leave so early. Did enough people come to finish the beers I brought? wheres the pics
Thanks for showing me a few tips and tricks on the .22 pistol I brought to the party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom