100 Series Cupholders, Dome Lights, RAM Mounts & More - Cruiser Design & Manufacturing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey @CruiserDM I am loving the cup holders but have thought of a slight addition. I sometimes have small cups in them, which are then nearly impossible to take out ! I am thinking perhaps 1 inch thick, easily removable coasters would do the trick. Is that something you'd be interested in making and selling?

I know I can buy off the shelf coaster but they are no easy to remove from the bottom of the cup holder!

View attachment 3137942
Maybe the coaster idea with a finger hole in the middle so you can easily lift it out

Hey @CruiserDM I am loving the cup holders but have thought of a slight addition. I sometimes have small cups in them, which are then nearly impossible to take out ! I am thinking perhaps 1 inch thick, easily removable coasters would do the trick. Is that something you'd be interested in making and selling?

I know I can buy off the shelf coaster but they are no easy to remove from the bottom of the cup holder!

View attachment 3137942
Sleeves could definitely be a possibility depending on interest. It would probably be a sleeve that came all the way up to the top lip and could be completely lifted out.

Apologies for the lack of communication on here lately, I've been fighting to catch up on orders and I've finally worked up some breathing room.

My tests thus far with resin to smooth out the texture on my trim indicators thus far have been unsuccessful. Can't seem to get a nice smooth consistent surface on top, although I haven't had a ton of time to play with it if I'm being honest.

Going to try and get a new product out this month. Had plenty of interest regarding the third row vent replacements so that seems like the obvious next contender - also have a mount for the Scangauge 2 almost complete that allows you to actually screw the scangauge to it, rather than depending on velcro or adhesive strips to hold the thing still.

Not sure how much love this one will get but I've never had a great place to put my phone while driving and was never in love with the windshield mount I had. I also run a carplay receiver so don't need to see the phone much while driving.

3.JPG

I came up with this ashtray mount, it's two pieces, one that mounts to the ashtray position and another is the actual phone shelf. This makes it super firm and a really tight install, going to use this base for more switch panel, scangauge, etc. mounts in the future. Check it out here: Ashtray Mount Cell Phone Holder - https://cruiserdm.com/products/ashtray-mount-cell-phone-holder

This tray does replace the original ashtray and blocks the cigarette lighter from being used.

Also, our Black Friday sale starts now! Code BF2022 gets 20% off everything in store.

If you could incorporate a wireless charger in it too...

If you could incorporate a wireless charger in it too...
What a great idea! I could definitely incorporate a slot for a magsafe charger for apple iphones that support that, the magnet would work perfect. In my experience with android and regular wireless chargers I'm not confident it'd work if the phone was laying on it at an angle/standing up in the slot.

Maybe this would help? I use the Scosche magic mount MagSafe wireless. This would be perfect for it since it will help hide the ugly 12V socket and wire as well if you do not want to take it apart and hardwire. Currently mounted on my ORS console job. Gets in the way of mags and pew-pew sticks. would be nice to relocate to the center.

Are you going to have the AHC switch panel for the Ram mounts in stock soon? I have the ball and everything already.

Added a listing for some ICON wheel cap spacers for those running ICON wheels, and willing to make wheel cap spacers for any folks running Method, RRW wheels, etc. Just shoot me a message and I'll set up a label for you to ship me your original wheel cap to model after.
IMG_6368(1).JPG
IMG_6389.JPG

Got my Cruiser DM cup holder in. Have yet to test drive, but my travel mug fits perfect. Thank you!View attachment 3229055
Mmmmm tempting ...I need that functionality but don't like the way it looks. I wish there was a way this could be removed when not needed and the stock lid could be retained . It like to close it all up and give a cleaner look.

PS - assuming that's a big piece of tape of something ? If so nice seat fix , dude just dgaf

Mmmmm tempting ...I need that functionality but don't like the way it looks. I wish there was a way this could be removed when not needed and the stock lid could be retained . It like to close it all up and give a cleaner look.

PS - assuming that's a big piece of tape of something ? If so nice seat fix , dude just dgaf
This LC is no showpiece. Beat when I got it, gave it to a cousin for 3 years, and more beat when I got it back. Yes…this guy dgaf 😉

This LC is no showpiece. Beat when I got it, gave it to a cousin for 3 years, and more beat when I got it back. Yes…this guy dgaf 😉
My LX is the exact same way. Had to stop caring about the minute details somewhere along the way. Glad you like the cupholders!!! Feel free to reach out if you ever need anything.

Just wanted to thank everyone who’s ordered from me at cruiserdm.com in the past few weeks for putting up with the long lead times, we’re finally caught up and cupholders along with most other products are sitting right at ~2-3 days to ship.

We are also now a dealer for Baja Designs, I’ve used their lights for a few years now and I believe they’re the best out there with a warranty to match, and a perfect fit for the most well built trucks on the road.

@joseph.esss 's beautfiul truck with LP9's up front

Their products are available on my site now, and if you’re looking for a specific kit please reach out and I’ll let you know the best price I can do.

I work full time as a professional control systems engineer as my day job and am experienced with low voltage systems, with that being said I’d be happy to help with any questions you may have when trying to design an accessory system for your truck (Lights, winch, 2nd Battery etc.)

I’m also more than willing to help customers with any wiring questions and provide basic schematics/wiring diagrams to make the process a bit less intimidating. Custom light mounts coming soon (see 80 series dome switch panel prototype attached as an example)

1681768692900.png

baja.jpg

Just wanted to thank everyone who’s ordered from me at cruiserdm.com in the past few weeks for putting up with the long lead times, we’re finally caught up and cupholders along with most other products are sitting right at ~2-3 days to ship.

We are also now a dealer for Baja Designs, I’ve used their lights for a few years now and I believe they’re the best out there with a warranty to match, and a perfect fit for the most well built trucks on the road.

View attachment 3300954

Their products are available on my site now, and if you’re looking for a specific kit please reach out and I’ll let you know the best price I can do.

I work full time as a professional control systems engineer as my day job and am experienced with low voltage systems, with that being said I’d be happy to help with any questions you may have when trying to design an accessory system for your truck (Lights, winch, 2nd Battery etc.)

I’m also more than willing to help customers with any wiring questions and provide basic schematics/wiring diagrams to make the process a bit less intimidating. Custom light mounts coming soon (see 80 series dome switch panel prototype attached as an example)

View attachment 3300955
View attachment 3300956
Good evening. Checking back with you after a couple of months. Were you ever able to fabricate a "smooth" shift indicator plate for the 100 Series? Thx!

Good evening. Checking back with you after a couple of months. Were you ever able to fabricate a "smooth" shift indicator plate for the 100 Series? Thx!
I haven't been able to make anything with a smooth texture that I like enough to sell honestly, we're looking at a new machine soon that should be able to print smooth surfaces a bit easier.

Probably my most long-awaited design by far. Third Row Vent Redirects. This allows those of you with functioning rear A/C to redirect that air back to your 2nd row to cool off your kids, dogs, wife, etc.

This was a tricky design because the original vent assembly screws together from the back of the headliner. With that being said, once you rip the old one out you probably aren't getting it back in without dropping the headliner so take note of that before ordering. This design has you remove the old vent, slide in two nut plates right behind the headliner, then bolt up the panel shown below.

IMG_7901.JPG

The redirect vent then bolts on to that piece, redirecting the air back to the 2nd row.

IMG_7922.JPG
IMG_7924.JPG

Discrete block off plates will also be available for those of you who have disconnected your rear a/c lines.

Pre-Order is now live, with the first kits being shipped May 15th at the latest. All stainless steel hardware included. Install video coming soon. These will be available in Black and Tan. Finish shown on green part is not indicative of final part, surface will be clean and free of marks/defects. Still a bit of smoothing/chamfering to be done so it's a bit prettier before the design is final.

Pre-order here

The full assembly:
1682350036252.png

Probably my most long-awaited design by far. Third Row Vent Redirects. This allows those of you with functioning rear A/C to redirect that air back to your 2nd row to cool off your kids, dogs, wife, etc.

This was a tricky design because the original vent assembly screws together from the back of the headliner. With that being said, once you rip the old one out you probably aren't getting it back in without dropping the headliner so take note of that before ordering. This design has you remove the old vent, slide in two nut plates right behind the headliner, then bolt up the panel shown below.

View attachment 3306128

The redirect vent then bolts on to that piece, redirecting the air back to the 2nd row.

View attachment 3306127View attachment 3306126

Discrete block off plates will also be available for those of you who have disconnected your rear a/c lines.

Pre-Order is now live, with the first kits being shipped May 15th at the latest. All stainless steel hardware included. Install video coming soon. These will be available in Black and Tan. Finish shown on green part is not indicative of final part, surface will be clean and free of marks/defects. Still a bit of smoothing/chamfering to be done so it's a bit prettier before the design is final.

Pre-order here

The full assembly:
View attachment 3306133
Thanks for working on it! Do you think a lower profile design would be possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom