Logans Run 2022 - OFFICIAL INFO THREAD - September 22-25th - Badin Lake Group Camp (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Today is pretty much the last day you can order shirts and probably have them in your hands at home before the event.

Also - anyone that would like other items/hats/ONSC merch/etc brought to them next week LMK asap. Pretty swamped but I can probably bang out a few ONSC embroidered hats or shirts before then.

Thanks for the heads up James.

After a 6 year hiatus, i am back, and will be bringing the Twundy on 37s! I cannot wait to see everyone.

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1406.jpg

Renewed and registered.

how many people are going this year?

So far, we have 39 registered drivers with 24 passengers and 24 kids. So we'll probably be close to around 100 when it's all said and done.

So far, we have 39 registered drivers with 24 passengers and 24 kids. So we'll probably be close to around 100 when it's all said and done.
DAMN!! I hope folks are participating in the potluck (hint hint ;)). I don't think I have enough chili for 100 folks.

That is awesome!!

Finally registered, but we won't get there until Saturday mid-day. Looking forward to sitting around doing nothing.
I can attest that John is an expert at this

Just a friendly reminder that we will be doing a potluck for Saturday dinner and it would be nice to have some participation from as much people as possible.

Also,
The club will be providing some food for the potluck but not the usual big dinner that we do for relic run.

The club will also be providing the plates, cups, napkins, forks and all that kind of stuff.

The club will also have bottled water throughout the event.

Look forward to seeing you guys this weekend.

Del Roman

Hey guys, Looking to attend my first Logan’s Run this weekend with my boys but unfortunately my FJ40 is in need of repairs and did not pass my wife’s high inspection standards for working brakes….will my yukon get teepeed if I show up? Are there still camp sites available? Without the FJ40 I was planning on taking the boys biking or canoeing while the wheeling is going on Saturday. Does anyone know of there are Kayaks/canoes for rent or bike trails? Looking forward to hanging out and enjoying the weekend. Bill

Hey guys, Looking to attend my first Logan’s Run this weekend with my boys but unfortunately my FJ40 is in need of repairs and did not pass my wife’s high inspection standards for working brakes….will my yukon get teepeed if I show up? Are there still camp sites available? Without the FJ40 I was planning on taking the boys biking or canoeing while the wheeling is going on Saturday. Does anyone know of there are Kayaks/canoes for rent or bike trails? Looking forward to hanging out and enjoying the weekend. Bill
Still come out and enjoy yourselves. Last year before I deployed, my LC was down and I showed up with my Honda Civic.

The earlier you come, the better spots to pick for a camp site. . but there will be space for you and the fam.

Looks like I’m coming up for Saturday, had to cancel my Windrock trip . Was going through the car wash and the brush locked up and pushed into the windshield bent wipers and conclaved the windshield . Because my car is over 10 years old they said they aren’t responsible. So it’s my trucks fault .

80DB7815-F8E4-4747-8E85-05E5C069610F.jpeg

3981DD14-AE0A-49A1-9204-3653FD44EA89.jpeg

Two of my Toyotas are down for repairs and the one Toyota that is drivable doesn’t have enough room for my two kids and I do I will be driving my f250. So I wouldn’t worry too much about not bringing your 40.

There should be plenty of camp site just come early if you want to get a good spot.

I don’t have any info on rentals of any kind but I do know there are plenty of nice hiking trails in the Uwharie.

Not sure how old your kids are but Im sure they will have fun with the rest of the kids running around camp.

I am not good at cooking and i am not that organized either. Does carnitas will work for want you are wanting for food? Tortillas and what else. If not i have to come up with something else.

I am not good at cooking and i am not that organized either. Does carnitas will work for want you are wanting for food? Tortillas and what else. If not i have to come up with something else.
Salsa

Thanks for the advice everyone. My 9 year old is pumped to fish for bass and cook some s’mores. I’ll be happy if my 13 year old puts down his phone long enough to realize we are camping and my 16 year old is excited for his 2nd ONSC trip. He had a blast in the spring with Hot Wax and the Splinters. Working on my wife now. We are looking forward to the trivia and raffle!

Memories from the Relic Run…
2E6DF3B1-614F-4D2C-BDCE-DC6775877BD2.jpeg
73584EB7-EF18-4A0A-B2BC-6753313CB17F.jpeg
9BFC346F-CCCF-4BE2-83A8-6C4FAF8B81BB.jpeg

Last edited:
Awesome pics! Looking forward to it! I’ll be there tomorrow early afternoon. Please - Nobody feel bad about not bringing their Land Cruiser. With my trailer, and the current state of my three cruisers, I’ll be driving the Highlander. So no biggie

I will likely be kayaking on Friday and/or Saturday morning with one other person at least. If anyone else would like to join please feel free to bring your kayak or canoe or:
There’s a rental kayak/canoe place at the outpost. River Daisy Outdoor. Ask for Tracy and tell them james/Reefmonkey sent you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom