Logans Run 2022 - OFFICIAL INFO THREAD - September 22-25th - Badin Lake Group Camp (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will ask my boys and see if they want to go on the water. If they are down I might join you.
Also I am hoping they have canoe rentals at the place you mentioned above.

• 12:00 Gates open for Guests to arrive
I'm first to arrive and gates are locked.

Universal key? Bolt cutters. I kid.

Awesome pics! Looking forward to it! I’ll be there tomorrow early afternoon. Please - Nobody feel bad about not bringing their Land Cruiser. With my trailer, and the current state of my three cruisers, I’ll be driving the Highlander. So no biggie

I will likely be kayaking on Friday and/or Saturday morning with one other person at least. If anyone else would like to join please feel free to bring your kayak or canoe or:
There’s a rental kayak/canoe place at the outpost. River Daisy Outdoor. Ask for Tracy and tell them james/Reefmonkey sent you.

Sounds like a good time, we might rent and join in!

I might be up for some canoeing. River or lake? It would be cool to go from 109 to just before the Pee Dee, would require a shuttle back but we should have enough rigs.

Last edited:
I am not good at cooking and i am not that organized either. Does carnitas will work for want you are wanting for food? Tortillas and what else. If not i have to come up with something else.
Rafael's carnitas alone are worth the trip! Looks like great weather for the run. Hope ya'll post lots of pictures.

i wasnt expecting to be in town this weekend but got in early... if i register is it cool to drop in tomorrow the 24th?

Another great weekend with ONSC.
1 clean, 2 to go.

80AA8F0F-20B8-4915-A800-B2E1B934207D.jpeg

D9437035-603B-4D0B-A50C-9E119F2C7D86.jpeg

F10BCEAF-C428-44D8-8132-F1AA39404F4D.jpeg

I have few videos that i can edit but no good pictures

Last edited:
This was a great weekend, hanging out with great people and friend. Excellent organization and perfect weather. Thanks ONSC people for a good time.

Here's a link to what I snagged. Great weekend, y'all.

What a great event. I loved hanging out with everyone. The people, the food, the campsite, the atmosphere and the weather were amazing all weekend.

Thanks to all club members for making LOGANS RUN 2022 A huge success.

Here's a link to what I snagged. Great weekend, y'all.

Thanks for capturing me fixing my lower water pump pipe which popped off as I was leaving and deposited all of my coolant on the ground lol. She made it home after getting it patched up.

20220925_101906.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom