Logans Run 2022 - OFFICIAL INFO THREAD - September 22-25th - Badin Lake Group Camp (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And again thanks to the officers and members for taking the time out of their busy lives to help coordinate the event

Kenny and Lydia
James
Johny and Laura
JohnV
Old man Kurt
Allen

C'mon Del! His name is now Distinguished Elder Kurt

Thanks everyone for putting on another awesome event! I had a blast as usual.

Great pics everyone! Had a blast as always. See you at the Xmas party - or maybe around town at one of the local meets or a HAMOM.

Couldn't have asked for better weather or better people to spend the weekend with!! See y'all at the Christmas party!

Thank you ONSC board and members for all your hard work on Logan's Run 2022. The weather was fantastic along with the festivities. We feel so fortunate to have ONSC as our extended family.

I didn't seem to take many pictures this year but here is what I have. I will grab Lydia's phone later and see what she has. Can't wait to see ya'll at the Christmas party!

023A420A-87B4-43DB-B4FA-06D5DD12D471.jpeg
3CA62A45-BB38-455E-86BB-0269BC5AA142.jpeg
B27CCBCF-5F3A-428B-BBB6-35CC00AE392C.jpeg
E2F1DDBA-C412-4729-82B1-EB234332F3FD.jpeg
34842679-C984-4D10-9CFE-11921ACB871B.jpeg

Thank you ONSC board and members for all your hard work on Logan's Run 2022. The weather was fantastic along with the festivities. We feel so fortunate to have ONSC as our extended family.

I didn't seem to take many pictures this year but here is what I have. I will grab Lydia's phone later and see what she has. Can't wait to see ya'll at the Christmas party!

View attachment 3128020View attachment 3128022View attachment 3128023View attachment 3128024View attachment 3128025

A Sierra Nevada 'Big Little Thing' spotted. Getting the day started right!

First video I've created is now on Youtube.

It's not thrilling by any stretch but it's already given me some ideas for making better videos. The video is only 1080p due to blending of 4K and 1080p content, however I thought my son, Jacob, did an excellent job especially since I pushed him out of the truck with a phone and selfie stick with no other direction other than take video.

Just occurred to me to post this here... I seem to recall we're missing one of the ONSC radios that we loaned out. We started with 4, but when we were packing them up, I remember seeing only 3 in the box, but I also remember checking that the names we wrote down when someone borrowed them were crossed off as returned, so maybe we didn't write somebody's name down. Anyway.....if you borrowed a radio from the registration tent, please check to make sure you don't still have it in your truck. Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom