100 Series Attic Shelf Bracket Availability (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any idea how long until you will be producing them again?
Plus or minus 6 weeks. Everytime I submit and order for laser cut parts I'm actually never able to get an ETA but right now thats about what I'm expecting.

Please, add me for a 2001. I sent you a email as well

Last edited:
Please, add me for a 2001. I sent you a email as well
I'm out ! With no comments or follow-ups either by email or here, I chose another option. Thanks anyway.

I have one of these for sale, for the late model handles (both facing down). Unopened directly from hotdiggitydamn. DM me if interested.

Last edited:
Plus or minus 6 weeks. Everytime I submit and order for laser cut parts I'm actually never able to get an ETA but right now thats about what I'm expecting.
Any updates on the eta?

received mine (2004).

Note that the instructions don't match the parts...this was pointed out deep in this thread...finally looked.

If you want something done right...but taking an excruciating long time, give it to an engineer :doh:

Hey everyone. I just got word yesterday brackets are supposed to clear powder coat in about 3 weeks. This order had been pushed back several times due to other customers larger orders. The plan is to make 35-40 sets of the earlier model years then about 10 sets of the later model years. I might do 20 of the later years if ppl want them. After that I don’t plan to make more.

I do apologize for the time this has taken. It’s been a lot of fun but I’ve been surprised at the logistical challenge of having these brackets made. I figured I would sell maybe 10 to a few mud members so it’s been quite a pleasant surprise. When not flying around the country for work It’s Boy Scouts, swimming, soccer, and baseball. I might give this type of venture a proper try at some point in the future but this is not the proper season in my life right now.

Thanks again to everyone and I hope you are all enjoying them! I’ll keep this post updated and likely release the early year brackets in sets of 10 by posting up and PMing user names here.

Find more overhead storage threads here:

Brackets are out of powder coat and I plan to release the first set of 10 next week. I’ll PM those who are the first 10 on the list.

Hey everyone. I just got word yesterday brackets are supposed to clear powder coat in about 3 weeks. This order had been pushed back several times due to other customers larger orders. The plan is to make 35-40 sets of the earlier model years then about 10 sets of the later model years. I might do 20 of the later years if ppl want them. After that I don’t plan to make more.

I do apologize for the time this has taken. It’s been a lot of fun but I’ve been surprised at the logistical challenge of having these brackets made. I figured I would sell maybe 10 to a few mud members so it’s been quite a pleasant surprise. When not flying around the country for work It’s Boy Scouts, swimming, soccer, and baseball. I might give this type of venture a proper try at some point in the future but this is not the proper season in my life right now.

Thanks again to everyone and I hope you are all enjoying them! I’ll keep this post updated and likely release the early year brackets in sets of 10 by posting up and PMing user names here.
Yup, we all have busy lives and bills to pay! But as always, family comes first! 🤙🏽

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom