Builds 95 FZJ80 3X Locked and Supercharged Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I picked up my 95 Land Cruiser on Saturday morning. I was just randomly looking around online when this showed up as a Ebay listing. I noticed he was local to me. I messaged the seller if I could come look over the vehicle before placing my bid online. He agreed but to inform me he pulled it down to fix the AC and Front knuckle. A few days later he messaged me letting me know I could come look at it.

It checked all the right boxes. All original, 2 owners, 148K miles, no major rust issues, FACTORY LOCKERS, and a TRD supercharger. The original window sticker was still in the glove box. It is cloth instead of leather. All the leather I seen on other ones were ripped most of the time. I am ready to take this stock vehicle and make it my own.

First on the to do list is the little things. I always tear the interior apart and clean it really good on every used car I get. There is a few bulbs out I need to replace. A good wash and detail to include cleaning the engine bay and under the vehicle. Remove running boards.

This is my 4th Toyota. My 99 4runner that I sold a few years ago to pick up my 01 SC 4runner. I still have it. My wife has a 16 4runner Trail. Now my 95 LC. I will post my build up of my 01 4runner if anyone is interested.

Project Stormtrooper (01 SC build) - Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

After I picked it up and the first of many times at the gas pump
ARDV3Nyl.jpg

Got it home and removed that ridiculous roof basket
8b3nOSll.jpg

Still had the original window sticker in the glove box
Yy8xpoRl.jpg

Factory Lockers
QwYL04bl.jpg

TRD supercharger that was bought brand new and installed 30k miles ago
GOGDp6ll.jpg

Had some crazy audio system in it
AFUbk8ql.jpg

Weight reduction
0llZuMdl.jpg

Next to my 4runner
n1ZFNcvl.jpg

Last edited:
Good looking rig. I look forward to seeing what you do with the rig.

What are you plans?

Good looking rig. I look forward to seeing what you do with the rig.

What are you plans?

For now I will do a good clean up and do some routine maintenance. CDL and 7 pin mod first. Doing some research on lifts to figure out which one I want.

Nice score. Where in Co are you?

Colorado Springs

:cheers:

Its been awhile since any updates. I have since stripped the interior apart and cleaned everything. Picked up a few things and doing research on what lift I want. Might go with the dobinson's lift. Any one know of distributors in the US. On to some pics.

The D indicator light on the dash was out and was bugging me so I ordered a bulb from Toyota
Wdc7Kzll.jpg

Some tune up items
Dw1dtSfl.jpg

OEM cup holder and CDL button. Part numbers if anyone needs them
4QknHIwl.jpg

Parts installed. Still have to do the 7 pin mod
CV7TxCBl.jpg

Running boards before and after. My wifes 5th gen peeking in the back ground.
1aqtgwXl.jpg

Y0kxOLml.jpg

Best air filter you can get is OEM. Well worth the price.

I usually do use the OEM ones. The parts store happen to have one in stock So I picked it up. Figured for $13 it would of been little cheaper than the OEM one.

The OEM is the best bargain. You know it fits correctly and is washable so it is more or less a one time purchase.

Never knew You could wash them. Always just bought a new one.

OEM makes 2 different filters. The washable one is a few dollars more.

I will have to look into that. Thanks for the heads up.

dude, I have the same pioneer headunit ..

CV7TxCBl.jpg

I just bought a kenwood Nav, apple car play, Bluetooth unit to replace it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom