1990 HZJ77 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's not as if we were all lying when we recommended s***-canning them.
I'm loyal to a fault, even towards crappy parts.

Last edited:
Does that mean that I will be the only one manually locking power locking hubs at the event.

(I already have a set of manual hubs waiting on my bench to get installed)

Does that mean that I will be the only one manually locking power locking hubs at the event.

Mine are operating normally. How long they operate normally is another matter. The current configuration isn't long for this world. :)

I have the original hubs from my bj73, if interested? Also a NIB set of Aisin FHT-005.
I'm on the road but I'll give you a shout tonight.

Paul B. Hooked me up with a set of conversion rings to run manual hubs on electronic knuckles, so I'll be joining you.

image.jpeg

Looks good man, now you really need to go on more than one trip a year :) Get that mall crawler out there
Oh I have no idea how the thing even works. It simply looks cool sitting up there and Rob had several in the shop. :)

Real headlights?:)

I have never been fond of LEDs as headlights.:meh:

Real headlights?:)

I have never been fond of LEDs as headlights.:meh:
I actually like my Truck-lites and love the Aurora 7" driving lights. I would just prefer that they "communicate" with each other. :)
The Cruiser is basically 100% LED both inside and outside.

Last edited:
I think it admirable to display faults for scrutiny. It's the best way to progress and validate trust. That may be the aircrew in me.

Hello,

Good point.

I would have expected that warming with regular headlights, not with LEDs.

Hopefully Rob will come up with something...

Juan

image.jpeg

The first Troopy at the shop. :)
2 & 1/4 (75, 77 and BJ71 frame) 70 Series in the photo.

Last edited:
image.jpeg

Anyone have a part number for the center section (cap) on this style of steering wheel and perhaps a source for a new unit or one in good used condition?
Thanks

image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom