Cruiser Cult: 70 series literature (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiser Cult

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruisercult.com
Hey all,
Just wanted to start a thread to share some of the literature we sometimes share that cover the 70 series Land Cruisers. Never sure who is on IG only and mud only so thought it would be good to start a thread here. We are continually scanning/sharing literature we either buy ourselves or are loaner documents people send us. Hope you all enjoy and if you have a cool brochure we dont have on our page, please reach out! Lets make it happen and get it up on the site for all to enjoy for free. :D
We just scanned and uploaded a cool 1987 German Land Cruiser Accessories brochure. Some really interesting accessories were available in that market. It's posted on our 1980s page.
Cheers.
Cover.jpg

Nice!

@Cruiser Cult

Maybe you can make a series going over some of this literature, akin to what many retro technology channels do with old official console magazines/retro computer literature.

Been a subscriber for a while now. Love the content. I just wish there was more of it 😊

Cheers!

Nice!

@Cruiser Cult

Maybe you can make a series going over some of this literature, akin to what many retro technology channels do with old official console magazines/retro computer literature.

Been a subscriber for a while now. Love the content. I just wish there was more of it 😊

Cheers!
Thank you, really appreciate the kind words! It's really fun to try and capture this old and disappearing literature. That is a good idea! I'll look into doing that, could be a lot of fun. :D

It has been a while since we posted here! Thought you all would enjoy this awesome artwork. We may get these printed if there is any interest.
I have been dreaming of the warm desert lately. This didn't help. :)
View attachment 3540922
The front half of the roof being red instead of white is wigging me out, but I like the comic-book style 👍

Haha, yeah. Some artistic liberties were taken. :D
Makes it look similar to a 1983-1992 nissan Patrol R as many of them where sold in red with the white roof just covering the back part , these where actually considered more reliable then the lc’s with the SD33 engine

Uploaded a 1990 PZ HZ HDT RM172E repair manual to the site for free download. Thank you to all the cruiserheads who have donated/loaned PDFs and hard copies for scanning and hosting. If you have any cool old 70 series brochures or literature not seen on our site, reach out and lets get those scanned! :D
1990 PZ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom