What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (93 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just received my overpriced anti-Australian made in Japan dorkel. The part Im not happy about is the fender hole is not round!!!!!! How in the world am I gonna install like that? Wish I bought a cheap Chinese dorkel with just a simple round hole on the fender. Doh!

Anyone want an oem dorkel? Lol

View attachment 967172View attachment 967173

It's not hard to install. I drilled the corners and connected the dots with a die grinder. Took maybe 30mins.

Just received my overpriced anti-Australian made in Japan dorkel. The part Im not happy about is the fender hole is not round!!!!!! How in the world am I gonna install like that? Wish I bought a cheap Chinese dorkel with just a simple round hole on the fender. Doh!

Anyone want an oem dorkel? Lol

View attachment 967172View attachment 967173

Yea, they're awful! What's your price ?

Wife dropped the divorce bomb on me Saturday. Packed. Almost Done.

Need to work on my homeless, jobless, wifeless, lifeless situation. Maybe by next weekend :(

Sometimes I can't tell if you are completely full of chit or serious. Hopefully full of chit. :cheers:

Sometimes I can't tell if you are completely full of chit or serious. Hopefully full of chit. :cheers:

Sadly he is being serious and got fully chit on instead. Noticed he really hasn't posted hardly at all lately?

Well, I can't tell if I'm actually homeless or not. I kept landing on a couch, that's in someone's home.

Sad, just from your depictions, I always figured your wife was a pretty good one.

Sadly he is being serious and got fully chit on instead. Noticed he really hasn't posted hardly at all lately?

I had noticed a lack of overly homoerotic banter now that you mention it :rolleyes:

I fully sympathize with the chit on, it's a horrible experience and I hope you come out of it better. Thoughts to the kid Joey, the rest is really just stuff.

Careful or big brother will delete your sympathetic posts wishing out brother well...

Wife dropped the divorce bomb on me Saturday. Packed. Almost Done.

Need to work on my homeless, jobless, wifeless, lifeless situation. Maybe by next weekend :(

Dude, that sucks! I'd wait to install that new badge.

In case you haven't been through it before, divorce involves a multi-step emotional process you'll have to work through. You're also going to need badges that read:

"NDENIAL"

"NBARGAINING"

"NRAGE"

"NDEPRESSION"

"NACCEPTANCE"

Oh, and maybe also: "NCOURT"

I hope it all works out for you, sometimes it's for the better.

In case you haven't been through it before, divorce involves a multi-step emotional process you'll have to work through. You're also going to need badges that read:

"NDENIAL"

"NBARGAINING"

"NRAGE"

"NDEPRESSION"

"NACCEPTANCE"

This made my day. Man I needed the laugh.

"NDENIAL"

"NBARGAINING"

"NRAGE"

"NDEPRESSION"

"NACCEPTANCE"

Wow, that's like the facts of life after marriage and/or kids. And keeping it technical with the badges :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom