What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (44 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Love the garage.... . wondering what is on the lift......993 ?

Pic of my cutoff before adjusted up - this is with the HID...

Iphone June 22 2014 053.JPG

I knew the Merc - screwed up the 360..... nice stable ! what size tires/ rims are you running on the 80 ?

Yessir! Just pained the insides

What did you paint the insides with? Can you post more details about the lights and setup you're running inside the Depo's? Thanks! (I've got pair sitting in the garage now)

I recleaned my evaporator. It wasn't quite spotless enough. Sprayed with oven cleaner, waited 15 minutes and hosed off from the backside and rinsed the front. Looks brand new. Got so excited it blew it out with the air compressor and put it back in and drove around. Yeah, it was still damp and immediately fogged up my windows. But my LC now smells a cross between oven cleaner, lemons, and 235k/22yrs of human. Awesome! :)

Installing new passenger seat belt this morning.

She hadn't been driven for over a week so she was happy to get out last night.

the marshmallow fought a valiant battle, but i managed to free my tweaked arb from it's stranglehold. figured out why all the bolts rusted and snapped too...ih8mud
DSC09105.JPG
DSC09106.JPG

Quick oil change made even quicker thanks to Fumoto..

20141121_135319.jpg

20141121_133701.jpg

Took off my tow-bar cause I dont need it anymore. Nice not to see any rust. Not that my HDJ has any :flipoff2:

On Tuesday a had some branches and brush damage the hood, fender, and windshield of my cruiser. Took it to Toyota and USAA came through like a champ, $2800 damage and I'll pick it up on Monday. I get a nice painted hood, and a brand new Toyota windshield, and my antenna will be brand new! In the meantime, life sucks, driving a Dodge Caravan, which has no redeeming qualities.

Ran out of gas for the firs time in this truck. Light was on for awhile and I just pushed it. 236 miles this tank but I also figured out my P0325 issue this tank so should be able to do a little better. FWIW I am at 215 and just adding 10% because of tires.

Went out with another guy to recover a guy that got stuck in a river. Ended up getting stuck in silt, water came into the truck, spent 5 hours getting it out and pulling it back to a parking lot. Then started taking apart the interior to try and soak up some of the water.
image.jpg

This was right after it got stuck and when it was still above the water for the most part.
image.jpg

Almost out.
image.jpg

Can't forget about my now warped Ironman bumper.
image.jpg

The the last bit of water. Had 4 inches of water in it at the worst part.
image.jpg

Went out with another guy to recover a guy that got stuck in a river. Ended up getting stuck in silt, water came into the truck, spent 5 hours getting it out and pulling it back to a parking lot. Then started taking apart the interior to try and soak up some of the water. View attachment 968441
This was right after it got stuck and when it was still above the water for the most part. View attachment 968442
Almost out.
View attachment 968444
Can't forget about my now warped Ironman bumper.
View attachment 968446
The the last bit of water. Had 4 inches of water in it at the worst part.
View attachment 968448
If I'm going to get someone unstuck there's one rule:
They pay for whatever I have to pay to fix my rig from helping them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom