What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (32 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let's see, we lubed the drive line, installed Total Chaos upper arms, rockwarrior wheels without the beadlook ring with some KO2's in 285/75r17 tires, changed the diff/Tcase fluids and had some UV blocking tint installed.
332567006_574000624779924_6264218473133743643_n.jpg

332969037_910701337017225_2649444252244862009_n.jpg

I have these recovery points in stock now. Even though they are on the front of my 4runner, they were designed for the rear of the 200 series.

d469f7_085eb444307946f6b0e545b1e5a3deb0~mv2.jpg

cool, just curious, I have the 2724. 24 lRA and Slee. Rides nice, but not as smooth as my progressive springs before LRA and Slee.
What shocks are you running? I’m running BP-51 with compression maxed on the rear. I need to play with the settings more. I had really already overloaded my 2721s before the LRA. It had an overly “floaty” feel which is why I dialed up compression. Now I just need to trial and error my way to get dialed in.

What shocks are you running? I’m running BP-51 with compression maxed on the rear. I need to play with the settings more. I had really already overloaded my 2721s before the LRA. It had an overly “floaty” feel which is why I dialed up compression. Now I just need to trial and error my way to get dialed in.
I also have BP51. I'll have to check my settings. I think the back is at around 3/7 So much snow lately it's always slushy under there so I haven't messed with it.

New tires. Mickey Thomson Baja Boss AT in 285/65R18. Pictures don't do them justice, including the side-biters which have much thicker rubber than it looks like in photos.

20230224_144945.jpg

20230224_144312.jpg

20230224_144256.jpg

Oil change, and had to swap out a failed tensioner at 50k. Hopefully it lasts longer this time.

Changed the oil for the first time in my LX (my wife paid the dealership to do it last time). It was my first time working with the new plastic reusable oil filter cartridge. Dude, why?

Anyway, while I was down there I decided the factory 3-piece skid plates are stupid, so I'm looking for recommendations on a front skid plate with a removable panel for the oil filter. Please and thank you! :hillbilly:

Changed the oil for the first time in my LX (my wife paid the dealership to do it last time). It was my first time working with the new plastic reusable oil filter cartridge. Dude, why?

Anyway, while I was down there I decided the factory 3-piece skid plates are stupid, so I'm looking for recommendations on a front skid plate with a removable panel for the oil filter. Please and thank you! :hillbilly:
Budbuilt front and engine. EE off-road set. Slee set. Asfir new pattern supposed to have access.

Which seat covers you got there? Like them?
They are the Wet Okole neoprene covers. They are such a good fit my wife had the finish the install. My fingers were tore up, four lettered words were invented, and that was only after the driver’s seat and passenger seat pan.

They do their job quite well. The downsides are:

-They are thick and warm (great for winter, not great for summer).
- They render seat ventilation useless.
- The buckles rattle against some of the stuff under the seat.
- They make the 60/40 second row difficult to operate.

They are the Wet Okole neoprene covers. They are such a good fit my wife had the finish the install. My fingers were tore up, four lettered words were invented, and that was only after the driver’s seat and passenger seat pan.

They do their job quite well. The downsides are:

-They are thick and warm (great for winter, not great for summer).
- They render seat ventilation useless.
- The buckles rattle against some of the stuff under the seat.
- They make the 60/40 second row difficult to operate.
Thought that's what they were. I live on the gulf coast, so I need my cooled seats.

Downgraded from this sight for sore eyes:

View attachment 3258742

To something a little less fancy.

View attachment 3258744

I wrapped the aluminum inserts in expel when it was relatively new and it has been holding up well. I’ve had a lot of Lexus vehicles over the years with those silly aluminum entry guards and they look like hammered dog $hit in just a few years.

Are these from a lower spec 200 across the pond?

I wrapped the aluminum inserts in expel when it was relatively new and it has been holding up well. I’ve had a lot of Lexus vehicles over the years with those silly aluminum entry guards and they look like hammered dog $hit in just a few years.

Are these from a lower spec 200 across the pond?
I had thought about something like that. Hindsight says it would have prevented the scuffing, but not the ham-handed technician at the dealership from mangling them during the seatbelt recall service.

Yes, I do think these feature on the less dressed models. If you search the US catalogs, the part number shows as being available on the ‘15 and earlier models, but not compatible with the ‘16+. That was a point of discussion between me and the parts manager.

Thought that's what they were. I live on the gulf coast, so I need my cooled seats.
I live in Albuquerque. There’s a few months per year where I cope with my decision. Humidity would push it to the pointing of no longer being able to cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom