Transfer case shifter extension - make your wife happy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

size does matter
A bit surprised that this thread doesn’t have more innuendo, actually a bit disappointed. I thought all LC folks thought like me. 😜

My shifter is stiff, and already 25mm lower because of a body lift, so I'd buy one, but no shipping to the UK now according to the checkout process :(

Got one recently, it was as long as expected! :)

long shifter.jpg

LOL, Absolutely!

Tracking shows mine is supposed to show up today. :)

I will NOT be making a video.......;)

^^^^^

Yep, Easy Peazy...........

Got mine today. Put it in my 80 series though. (Yeah, I know...I need to clean it).

We'll find out if "She'll like it too"....then get one for the Wife's LX470. ;)

So this is what a Transfer Case Shifter looks like when it's all grown up:

TCSE1.jpg

TCSE2.jpg

TCSE3.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered - A buddy from Tacoma World noted these also work on a 1st gen Tacoma.

Recieved and installed, and yes the flamingo packaging with the mint was a plus ! The knob looks quite impressive now on top of the extension and my wife loves the control she has on the back and forth movement of the extended shaft. Thanks Phil !!

Recieved and installed, and yes the flamingo packaging with the mint was a plus ! The knob looks quite impressive now on top of the extension and my wife loves the control she has on the back and forth movement of the extended shaft. Thanks Phil !!

Used mine a few times today cruising the ranch. I put mine on my 80 series first to see if I'd like it. Have never had a problem shifting the Tcase lever....but this does make it much easier and ergonomically puts it in a better place. I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom