Transfer case shifter extension - make your wife happy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Tired of bending over to shift your T case.
For $20 Our 3” extension Will make you and your wife happy with super easy tcase shifting
Also makes for a nice spot for your phone
Powder coated to match

FREE SHIPPING

AFB325CB-8737-42AE-BEAC-C04334F5305B.jpeg

0F3E6399-16DA-456D-BB50-26214241536E.jpeg

522D63AA-8689-4DC9-89F1-57E0B9635BD0.jpeg

Is that a galaxy s7? I have the same phone and thought I was the only one left with something that old haha. What are they up to now s22 or s23?

I'm liking the shifter extension too, order inbound

Is that a galaxy s7? I have the same phone and thought I was the only one left with something that old haha. What are they up to now s22 or s23?

Yes S7 ...only because my 12 pro max is too big to fit

meh. Pretty sure my stick still does the job.

Old phone: currently using Samsung Note 4. Uses CDML which will be rendered obsolete next year...so I'm told.

Tip: you can use your old smart phones for free web based home security camera (Alfred app). Currently researching "game camera" option for old phones to keep an eye on campsite when out on runs. Won't prevent theft, but sure is nice to show to sheriff.

I don't get why anyone would buy this

longer throw = more leverage = easier to shift for smaller arms.

Just purchased one. Gonna give it a shot. I'm 6'2 so no problem there, but the 5'3'' wife is driving more these days so I think this may help out. We have a few trails out our way that require hi and lo (fire road, tough section, fire road , tough section etc...) so i think this may come in handy even for me.

Hmmm...kinda cool. How does it install?

Old phone: currently using Samsung Note 4. Uses CDML which will be rendered obsolete next year...so I'm told.

Tip: you can use your old smart phones for free web based home security camera (Alfred app). Currently researching "game camera" option for old phones to keep an eye on campsite when out on runs. Won't prevent theft, but sure is nice to show to sheriff.

Great tip thanks

longer throw = more leverage = easier to shift for smaller arms.

Just purchased one. Gonna give it a shot. I'm 6'2 so no problem there, but the 5'3'' wife is driving more these days so I think this may help out. We have a few trails out our way that require hi and lo (fire road, tough section, fire road , tough section etc...) so i think this may come in handy even for me.

The ease of shifting will be well received by your wife. If you dont like it feel free to send it back for a full refund.

size does matter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom