Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Hugh Heifer

Your order is ready to ship.

This is a Make 11.

IMG_0563.jpg

Last edited:
@MongooseGA

I got your transfer case knob. This is the first design on the replacement cap with the Morse code of H N L, lol.

View attachment 2142953

Man I'd feel like a dork not being able to read it 😄

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for mine. I just stared at an awkwardly naked lever for 9 hours on a road trip. This'll be a really cool little touch for my truck.

I'm interested in Make 7 with the 120V outlet, but would like to see someone to DIY the inverter install before I tackle it.

What inverter are people looking at running?

Maybe the letters of the words all the same size, but yup, that's the gist. The font looks to be pretty similar in design but the big first letters are wide and almost make it look like a different font. As close to factory looking lettering as possible is what I'm after. I know there are only 3 letters to go on in the original 😄

Last edited:
Maybe the letters of the words all the same size, but yup, that's the gist. The font looks to be pretty similar in design but the big first letters are wide and almost make it look like a different font. As close to factory looking lettering as possible is what I'm after. I know there are only 3 letters to go on in the original 😄
"Crawl" is a long word for this cap. If C has a decent size for legibility, the whole word is just too long.

I'm going to play with a concept guys used to refinish Fuch wheels back when I was into old Porsches. (I guess they probably still do it...)

Just fill the well with paint and let it flow around the bottom, then tilt/turn to get it up on the walls. Any overage on to the top surface can be easily removed with some thinner or prep spray.

Or I just go the quick route, do some quick rough masking, spray the whole thing, then remove the white from the top surface.

I'm going to play with a concept guys used to refinish Fuch wheels back when I was into old Porsches. (I guess they probably still do it...)

Just fill the well with paint and let it flow around the bottom, then tilt/turn to get it up on the walls. Any overage on to the top surface can be easily removed with some thinner or prep spray.

Or I just go the quick route, do some quick rough masking, spray the whole thing, then remove the white from the top surface.
I will print two for you in case you screw up lol.

Whoah, that gear shift cap is awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom