The MUD 100 series Photos thread (30 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I joined the ranks today. I've wanted a land cruiser for quite a while and finally pulled the trigger. 1999 with 225k miles but its been well maintained by the previous owner. Timing belt recently changed, steering bushings, control arms, front bearings, new muffler.

It came with a 3" OME lift and 35" BFG's with around 2000 miles on them. It also has an ARB front bumper with fog lights.

Overall it seemed like a pretty good buy and I couldn't haggle the price down much but I ended up getting it for 8k. I purchased it today and it runs excellent and I'm amazed that all of the internal electronics work so well.

Any recommendations for maintenance that I should do or check out would be greatly appreciated.

Land Cruiser 3.jpg

I joined the ranks today. I've wanted a land cruiser for quite a while and finally pulled the trigger. 1999 with 225k miles but its been well maintained by the previous owner. Timing belt recently changed, steering bushings, control arms, front bearings, new muffler.

It came with a 3" OME lift and 35" BFG's with around 2000 miles on them. It also has an ARB front bumper with fog lights.

Overall it seemed like a pretty good buy and I couldn't haggle the price down much but I ended up getting it for 8k. I purchased it today and it runs excellent and I'm amazed that all of the internal electronics work so well.

Any recommendations for maintenance that I should do or check out would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 1922696

Great looking rig and good price considering the maintenance and upgrades. Definitely check your heater "T's".

Good maintenance stuff here including the above mentioned T's... 100-series FAQ

Farm visit. Fields were wet.

Image from iOS.jpg

Last edited:
An old photo that I use as my avatar - near Torrey, Utah.

After a 1.5yr hiatus of family adventures we final made it out. Fortunate to get the family out to the mud caves in Anza Borrego. My youngest has been fighting mixed phenotype leukemia and finally got the ok to go and explore. Thankful.

View attachment 1924323

View attachment 1924388

View attachment 1924395

Aww man. I'm sorry to hear about what your youngest is going through. I cant imagine how tough that has to be. Good to see you guys got to go out and make some good memories. I wish your family the best, and many more adventures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom