The MUD 100 series Photos thread (33 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Repainted the wheels and had to get them out in the sun to see what they actually looked like.

IMG_20180916_162716.jpg

What's the story behind this shot??

Nothing too crazy - we set up targets on a mountain and were shooting at them from the helicopter. That was there last flight of the evening and he was landing.

The pilot was a cool guy, actually from Australia. He’s had 40, 60, 80 and 100 series back home

Reactions: N22
Nothing too crazy - we set up targets on a mountain and were shooting at them from the helicopter. That was there last flight of the evening and he was landing.

The pilot was a cool guy, actually from Australia. He’s had 40, 60, 80 and 100 series back home

Nothing *too* crazy... that sounds like a blast!

Dusty 35's... and rolled 329k on the trail this weekend.

Cruiser Sept 2018.jpg

Man that's a good looking cruiser! Makes me wonder if I should have gone with the Sahara bar.

When I initially started building this truck, I was thinking it'd be a weekend warrior and very mild wheeler... well it's morphed a bit since then. The Sahara is a nice bumper but honestly, the lack of any tow points for recovery is an oversight in my mind. I added Trail Tailor recovery points but they should have come standard on this bumper. Also, now that I live in Montana, animal strikes are more likely... I'd go with the standard ARB bull bar if I had to do it over, but I do think the Sahara looks the most handsome on the 100.

Pic thread:
Resized....jpg

Saw this rig at Olympic National Park visitor center parking lot. Thet are doing pan American highway, a long way to go.

20180920_115941.jpg
20180920_115912.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom