Cruise Moab 2016 official new thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow, I thought the stump traveled everywhere you went Jeff. Please tell me someone has a picture of everyone gathered around the "fake" campfire thing. And great work on the pictures. The "scenery" is certainly a bit different out West, including the lack of trees. I see you all released the Kraken also.

image.jpeg

4,214 miles round trip!!
That includes wheeling!!

Wow, I thought the stump traveled everywhere you went Jeff. Please tell me someone has a picture of everyone gathered around the "fake" campfire thing.

It's a good thing a stump game did not make an appearance, we were already loud enough without it, and chastised by a fellow camper at one point :oops:

The campfire in a can was actually pretty damn impressive. Low maintenance, mesmerizing, bright, and warm. It would have been weird if we all just sat in a circle without flames in the middle! Although, we could have passed around a Native American "feeling stick", and talked about our innermost thoughts and fears :p

...and I was kind enough to break the news to him that I heard her leave with the dude at 4:16 a.m.

Was anyone around for the walk of shame?
As it turns out I was. I just didn't realize what was going on until after I got the story from Jeff. she was
...and I was kind enough to break the news to him that I heard her leave with the dude at 4:16 a.m.

Was anyone around for the walk of shame?
Apparently I was. I saw the girl walk back over to her camp. She was apologizing for not letting him know that she had left. She did leave out the part about leaving to get some D. Funny thing is, I didn't realize what I had overheard until Jeff sent me a text and let me know what was going on. Fun times!

Wow! That's a pretty hard sell to attempt to tell skinny jeans she went AWOL with another guy for 5 hours and there was no bumping of the uglies. Good for her for trying though. Deny, deny, deny until the video evidence presents otherwise I always say.

She's got a great career in politics in her future.

Pictures of "skinny jeans" or it didn't happen....

Skinny jeans, groomed hipster beard, AND sandals...do you really need a pic?

Ah crap....terrible read on my part. Thought skinny jeans was the AWOL half of the equation.

Ah crap....terrible read on my part. Thought skinny jeans was the AWOL half of the equation.

Her jeans were less than skinny...Bob might have a pic, nary a female rear escaped his gaze without a clandestine photo!

We all have our role in life but I don't think I ever saw Chris' Love Muffin.

She was Camp Ground Cute!

For Skinny Jeans Boy. I think he put these on the night he visited Chris' tent.
upload_2016-5-13_20-50-19.png

any videos?

What a great time! Thanks to all of you for welcoming me. I have a TON of pics. I deleted down to just less than 400! I will try and post some here, but may have to try PhotoBucket.

Reactions: SAS
I could not get Photobucket to work, but try this link to Dropbox. It is supposed to be a Public folder. When prompted to open an account, just click "No Thanks, just allow viewing"...at the bottom.

I think there are some good, action/flex pics of everyone's trucks here. Enjoy.

Dropbox - Cruise Moab 2016

Last edited:
Nice pics , the photo drop link seems to work great. To bad you didn't take a couple more

@toyotatruckjunkie Rich, those are awesome pix. You captured some great ones!

Except 78 and 79; here's the sound-track for those two!

"I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour
But heaven knows I'm miserable now..." -The Smiths

Last edited:
I could not get Photobucket to work, but try this link to Dropbox. It is supposed to be a Public folder. When prompted to open an account, just click "No Thanks, just allow viewing"...at the bottom.

I think there are some good, action/flex pics of everyone's trucks here. Enjoy.

Dropbox - Cruise Moab 2016

Fantastic pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom