Cruise Moab 2016 official new thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nice rack!

bob.jpg
Burl's lifetime.jpg

Multiple pics in a day or two...

Old bob will hopefully be posting some pictures when he gets home. What a fantastic week- five full days of wheeling and six great nights of drinking and bullshitting! Saw some awesome scenery, great trucks and challenging and sometimes scary trails. All of our trucks worked well with no breakage. Loaded the three pa rigs on the trailer Sunday morning for the ride home. Met lots of new people and all is well. I can tell you we drank our share of beer and the other guys of course hit the hard stuff pretty good. Only had one serious complaint from the neighbors- until the last morning and there's a story there not to be told over the internet................. I'm in CO for another day, went through Telluride yesterday in a snowstorm! Looking forward to seeing all the pics and videos when I get home.

Sounds like I missed a great time. I'm going to guess the "story" has something to do with the stump. Doesn't everyone like like staying up until 3AM drinking and hammering nails into a stump?

The story has to do with the woman camped across from us disappearing with someone who joined our campfire group. Her boyfriend wandered over about 8:30 the next morning to ask if we had seen her.

...and I was kind enough to break the news to him that I heard her leave with the dude at 4:16 a.m.

Was anyone around for the walk of shame?

IMG_2924.JPG
IMG_2970.JPG
IMG_2993.JPG

me likey!!!

What is this?!

13119908_1066124656766523_1703543728909604701_o.jpg
A 5.29 8" front gear set for an 80 or a mini truck. You should buy it from me for your wife's 80!!

But I like BK's ideas better!!!
Maybe we can try out the Broke Back Kit at CMCC!!!:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Last edited:
Drinking was definitely brought to a new level of wheeling weekends. Amazing part is that it was done in Utah, the driest state of the Union, and we didn't even bring Stump or Mickey bombs. It actually transpired over old fashioned conversation over a fake campfire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom