Cruise Moab 2016 official new thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

this is a pavement video, but it's five minutes of driving through Arches National Park, exiting at HWY 195 where you'd turn left to go a few miles to Moab.

here's a good one. This is following Garth and Andrea in their 4xSwap'd Tacoma through the wedge on Poison Spider Mesa.

Thanks for posting Tracy.

Reactions: SAS
image.jpeg

That is one fine hat! Makes that goofy f'er look smart.

Hey guys! Sorry for the radio silence, life tends to do that. Anyways, what are the chances of getting in touch with you on Facebook? Are any of you planning on coming out for Cruise Moab 2017?

Hey guys! Sorry for the radio silence, life tends to do that. Anyways, what are the chances of getting in touch with you on Facebook? Are any of you planning on coming out for Cruise Moab 2017?

Hey Rob,

Good to hear from you! I won't be at CM 2017, but a small group of Pennsylvania guys are planning a trip to Hole in the Rock trail in the Spring. UT Expedition Interest

I was out there in early 2015, but we were unable to finish the trail, so we're heading back! For the record, I am on Facebook, but only use it to drunkenly mock my "friends".

Greg, with the two tone 80

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom