What'd you pay for your GX? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A couple months ago - '08 Sport package with 99K and a couple small cosmetic blemishes for $16K

O7 142k miles purchased a month or so ago for $16.7k. No nav. Exterior in excellent condition , new Cooper Discoverys already on OEM chrome wheels. Interior also in very good shape. Love the truck

Sent from my iPhone

Picked mine up in July. 04 Has navigation and non KDSS. Had 130k miles on it. Not perfect but it was one owner and had a stack of maintenance records including timing belt and water pump. Paid 12.5k.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

looking at a very clean 06 with 112K for $14.9K

Looks like I did pretty well. Jumped on it and got him from $10,500 down to $8,250 since he didn't know about the TB and WP sticker and it was an old family members car.

That's a STEAL!

Especially with how the Seattle market usually goes, which is why I jumped on it. It was clean, but by the time I catch up on maintenance, tires and touch-ups, it will be closer to 18. Still no complaints.

you ready for this? 2008 purchased in 2011, 62k miles, nav, no kdss......$30k

I regret nothing

Atta boy!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Especially with how the Seattle market usually goes, which is why I jumped on it. It was clean, but by the time I catch up on maintenance, tires and touch-ups, it will be closer to 18. Still no complaints.
I specifically wanted an 03-04 due to no VVTI and no secondary air pumps, and I definitely paid the price for my "perfect to me" truck. Seems like the market, at least around here, has taken quite a hit on the non VVTI trucks since I've bought mine. I also regret nothing. :)

I got a great deal on mine which helped me pull the trigger but they are worth what you're willing to pay. And I don't think I have heard a single person with buyers regret.

When I got my 100, I had serious buyers regret. Night and day with the 120.

Imagine my surprise when I went to register and they told me the NADA for my 120 was $11k. The wonderful state of CT taxes you on NADA or bill of sale, whichever is higher.

I had the same with ga taxes

Sent from my iPhone

08 sport, nav, kdss, and enterainment package with 52k for $23k back in May. I am happy and got all of the options, plus it had been in Texas it's whole life.

There's a 04 white/tan interior, clean title, TB and WP done 20k ago but has 260k miles. Clean title and no accidents. Seller is asking $7800. I know these things are pretty much bullet proof but that's the highest mileage i've seen on one yet. Think its worth the $7800 or should I hold out for one with less mileage? What usually goes wrong with the GX when the mileage starts to creep towards 300k?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452709650.314151.jpg

That number sounds about right. I usually start with CarGurus so I get an idea. This is one of the higher mileage ones listed today in my area

Sent from my iPhone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom