What'd you pay for your GX? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome! Time to mod! It will go almost anywhere with lift sliders and tires

Was this the one from West Palm Beach? Looks clean!

I've given up looking at 100s as well. Been trying my hand at finding a GX, but like you said, there isn't much room for negotiation on these too.

Finding one that needs tires is the way to go (if you're putting A/T's on it, anyway) - I keep seeing GX's for sale that are advertising "new tires"...great, there's 600 bucks that's useless to me. :p
Yes I suppose that's a good point.
In my case though, I'm not sure A/T tires are in the cards. Unlike the vast majority of GX owners I read about here, my aim is not to convert this pedestrian GX into a trail/expedition beast (at considerable expense). Most of my use will be city-highway, and some gravel roads, so the stock-sized Toyo HT tires that are on there now and have obviously worn well, will likely be what I put on the truck whenever it's time to replace them.

There is another in Florida with about the same mileage and a year older, I would jump on it if it has not sold

Was this the one from West Palm Beach? Looks clean!

I've given up looking at 100s as well. Been trying my hand at finding a GX, but like you said, there isn't much room for negotiation on these too.
Check out the other white one in Florida, it was clean too

I just picked up this one last Monday for $12K. 2006 Non-nav with 135k miles. It was regularly serviced but no evidence of the timing belt ever being done. I haggled with the seller and got some money of the price for the timing belt, rear brakes, and tires. The interior is clean and it drives sweet so I went for it.

Hello all new to the forum, Just picked up a 2007 GX 120k, looking to do do OME lift hope to find some help here.

will post pics soon

Take care

I specifically wanted an 03-04 due to no VVTI and no secondary air pumps, and I definitely paid the price for my "perfect to me" truck. Seems like the market, at least around here, has taken quite a hit on the non VVTI trucks since I've bought mine. I also regret nothing. :)

I bought an '04 in white w/ 249k miles, previous mall crawler, great shape, non-KDSS, with nav, for$11.5.

Curious why you prefer the '03-'04 non-VVTi. Fewer things to break?

Just picked up a white 07 GX with 125k. Pristine, every service record at the proper interval, one owner car.

ML NAV DVD. $15.5.

I just helped my neighbor get one from a private owner 03 with nav-170k decent condition, never been off road $7100

I bought mine about a year ago 05 Sport KDSS no nav 139k, never been off road $12,200 from dealer

Just switched from a 100 that had been destroyed in an accident (guy turned left across traffic without looking and I hit him straight on doing around 50). Looked for another 100, but all were either too far away or came up (including on here) at bad times where I was out of the country for work. Found an 08, non-KDSS with 65k that had been dealer serviced its whole life- ended up paying 20k out the door. Seems more powerful than the 100, likely due to less weight, and has a tighter turning radius/feels more maneuverable. Will likely only put A/Ts on it, as I'm not really doing anything too hard, and I don't want to replace an air suspension that works.

Last edited:
Just picked up a 2004 GX with Navi ML and 234k miles. Air compressor was broken but other than that in great shape. Needs TB & WP.
Paid 6k.

Got the Ironman Pro lift kit installing this weekend. Coopet stt pro 285's on the way. Awesome community here!

Just got 05 Aussie Prado GXL with KZ-TE diesel and 5 speed manual box with 103k miles. paid €13,500. Ironman 2" Pro lift ordered, will get sliders made local.

Just picked up an 07 with 180k non-kdss. One owner, every single service record, pristine condition. $12k from the dealership. Timing belt done at 180k.

^ this is why the GX will take over. Soccer moms, well documented and maintained sleeper trail monsters!

SmartSelectImage_2016-10-14-12-08-55.png
Mine 03 139k, no nav, serviced at lexus every 5k miles, TB done at 100k, super clean, dash replaced, $7900.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom