UZJ100 | LX470

Classifieds : Toyota 100-series UZJ100 / HZJ105 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-470

Filter by prefix:

Unfortunately it is time for this sweet truck to have a new owner. 184k miles 3rd owner Entire life in southern California, currently in San Diego Owned since July 2018, exclusively maintained at the Truck Shop, all service records included, with any and every mechanical issue promptly addressed - fresh oil change, clean California title in hand with smog certificate. Ready to sell. Includes: Title CA Smog Certificate 3 OEM keys - 1 OEM clicker, 1 OEM clicker with YotaMD shell, 1 spare OEM books Mark Levinson stereo Stack of service records WeatherTech floorliners including cargo area BT Toy bluetooth stereo adapter Owl Expedition Media Mount (original cassette player included) Toyo Open Country III 305/65/18 installed in May 2023...
Purchased in 2015 with 140k miles from Stevinson Lexus in Lakewood, Colo. Third owner. Includes owner’s manuals and 2 keys, plus PDF of Lexus Field Service Manual. Rear headrests are included and in good condition but not pictured. VIN JTJHT00W653550451. Clear title in hand / no lien. See Craigslist listing for full details.
Listed is my 2002 Lexus LX470 in Black Onyx/Medium Grey Metallic over a tan/oak interior. Fitted to its original wheels are 285/75/R16 BGF ATs with a 6/32 tread depth. I have owned this hundo since October of 2022. I am in my 6th semester at UTK, and can no longer afford to fuel her up in addition to other educational costs. It has been maintained all its life according to manufacture specs and has been cosmetically refurbished under my ownership. I have completed the following upgrades: reupholstery of both front seats, grey powder coating of the front skid plate, new steering wheel, paint correction, LED conversion, window tinting, grille/roof rail/wheels/license plate surround painted to match cladding, emblem delete, and rearview...
Hi All, Looking for a clean 2003-2007 100 series Land Cruiser. -Must be White -No Rust -Stock or very close to stock. I'm not looking for anything modified. -No Accidents/Clean CarFax -Original Paint or mostly original paint -Non Smoker -No fender flares Mileage is not as important as overall condition, but I would like to keep it less than 200k miles. I am located in the Midwest but willing to travel anywhere in the country for the right one. Thank you!
TLDR Miles: 233,054 Selling my 2003 Lexus LX470 100 Series Land Cruiser. I purchased it in January of 2000 from the 2nd owner in Washington State with ~192k miles. In the last 4 years, I have completed quite a bit of (expensive) maintenance. After taking numerous trips around Southern California, the South West, and a cross country road trip that took our family of 4 as far east as Chattanooga Tennessee, I am selling because we are changing our overlanding/adventuring setup to a Four Wheel Camper and a full sized truck. The truck is currently sitting at 233,054 miles. This will go up a little, but it is not my daily driver. I will bundle the roof tent with the LX (assuming the tent hasn’t sold by itself). IMHO this is a solid 100...
Hey guys, looking for a little help on what the market for 100 series are anymore because I haven't kept up on it in a while. To make a long story as short as possible, my dad bought a 04 lx, stock pavement princess with 210k miles back in 2019 or so. He built it up and has almost too many things to mention. Lift, awning, winch, bumpers, drawers, rtt, helper bags, arb compressor, sliders, dual battery with s pod, lights, etc. He unfortunately has had some health issues that has kept him from being able to drive for the last year and really cant use it for its purpose anymore. Currently has 250k-ish miles on it and has a stack and a half of maintenance paperwork, rust free rig, in great shape for the mileage. Whats a good starting point...
Hello, I hate to do it, but it's time to sell my 2005 LX470. The vehicle has only been registered in California, no rust or accidents. I am the 3rd owner and purchased the vehicle in 2016 with 53k miles from Sunnyvale Toyota. Odometer currently reads 107,483, and slowly climbing. Everything is stock on the vehicle and it runs perfectly. Timing belt and water pump replaced at 53,350 miles. Heater hose T's replaced at 90k miles Wheel bearings repacked at 93k miles Front rotor and pads replaced at 93k miles AHC fluid replaced at 99k miles Spark plugs replaced at 99k miles Rear brake pads and rotors replaced at 105k Synthetic oil change every 5k miles. All service records available since I purchased the vehicle. Two key fobs and one...
Hi y’all I am new to this and just wanted this vehicle go to a usefully place. I am selling my 2000 LX 470. Does have 306k miles. I had a motor swapped at or around 275k, bought used motor with 150k did timing belt water pump etc.. during swap. Great SUV was in the process to convert into an overland slowly )my style), just downsizing and selling. Does come with everything I have extra for the LX. Clean title and price to sell! I Think!!! LOL Asking $4000 AS-IS!!! I have been driving it as my daily. There are a few flaws but hey it’s 24yrs old but running strong been driving it as my Daily. I Did a wrapped on it as it’s a Matte Black it is not the best wrapped (not perfect). I wanna say I took care of the her. She’s not perfect but...
I’m on the hunt for a clean rig. Looking for 2003-2007 100 Series Land Cruiser (no LX sorry). Preference is for west coast location and the trucks MUST meet the following criteria: No accidents (all vin tags present) Zero rust (surface rust is not ok) 125k or less on mileage Any color except for black or gold Budget up to $35k depending on rig!
For sale is a well loved and well appointed 2000 LX470. I have owned this vehicle since 2016 and approx 82,000 miles. Purchased bone stock. Daily driver Currently sits at about 156,000 miles. All of the upgrades and most of the maintenance has been done by Land Cruiser NW in Portland OR. Records available. Fluids always changed on time. Recent Mechanical work: All new brakes including calipers, rotors, pads, and E brake pads 4 wheel bearings Axles and CV joints Over $5k in maintenance in the last year. This Cruiser is ready to take you anywhere you want to go. Suspension: ACH Delete OME Torsions and Heavy Springs Total Chaos Upper Control Arms Diff Drop OME Shocks currently installed *Comes with extra set of Radflo remote...
So I purchased this last year as a spare parts rig for my wife’s 100 series. However I have never needed a part so I thought I would throw it up for sale or trade. 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser with a stack of service records. No rust. Obviously it was in an accident but still runs and drives. These are million mile motors. It has tires that are almost brand new and the previous owner just spent over $4000 putting in a brand new abs brake module. The only thing bad is the power steering pump is out so it’s hard to steer and it needs new u joints. I drove it back from Missoula but wanted to be fully transparent. If you are still reading know this one has the rear locking factory differential which works. I’m not in a hurry...
LIve in Houston TX, but travel to Austin for work 1-2x monthly. Looking for something with less than 200k miles, DD-ready, or at lease "relatively" inexpensive to baseline. Obviously zero rust and decent MX history. Have a '19 Tacoma OR that's outfitted for off-roading I'm willing to put towards a trade. Preferably sub-$20k. Love the Taco, but looking for something more comfortable for the wife and kid. Also willing to consider a 200 series, understood the cost might be more than $20k. Worth a discussion.
Hi all Looking to start my 100 series adventure. No preference on color, but would like a rust-free rig. Under 200k miles would be a plus, but have a stronger preference on condition vs mileage. Stock or close to stock. Looking for a DD with some light trail riding/towing a few times a year. Willing to travel to anywhere in the country for the right one and have a budget of ~$15k. Thanks!
Back in the market so I’m bumping this back up. -LC or LX any year -Stock or close to it, with the 3rd row seats -Ideally <250k miles, more okay depending on condition/service history -No/minimal rust -Prefer without AHC -Budget $12k-ish Would love a local deal in Austin where I live or Dallas where I have family. Thanks for looking.
I'm selling the FJ100 I've owned since 2010. Timing belt changed ~50k ago. Lots of recent maintenance completed from 2020 to now including all oxygen sensors, ignition parts, radiator, and fluids all flushed and changed. I have records if more details are needed. Asking $15,000 Here is the listing: https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/portland-1998-toyota-land-cruiser-rare/7707222071.html
I'm located in Maine and am looking to pickup a 2006 or 2007 LX470 - No LC's at the moment Cash in hand and willing to travel for the right vehicle with a patient seller. AHC still installed (not bypassed or removed). The more unmodified the better. No rusted vehicles please. Clean title is necessary. Looking for a vehicle between 150k-200k miles - will consider others for the right price. Budget around 16k-20k. I appreciate your time :) -Julian
Hi. I am in the market for a 100 series and am currently looking at a 2001 LX470 with 175k miles and a 2006 LC 230k miles. Both are in about the same shape, service history, owners, etc. Owners are asking the same price. The question, go for lower miles or newer make?

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom