UZJ100 | LX470

Classifieds : Toyota 100-series UZJ100 / HZJ105 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-470

Filter by prefix:

1998 Lexus LX470 $22,000 I'm unable to load pictures due to size. Please see FB Marketplace link for pictures. 1998 Lexus LX470 is powered by a 4.7-liter V8 linked with a four-speed automatic transmission, a dual-range transfer case, and a locking center differential, the truck is finished in Cashmere Beige Metallic over beige leather upholstery. Equipment includes a power sunroof, 16” twin-spoke alloy wheels, automatic climate control, and heated and power-adjustable front seats, This LX470 has 180k miles purchased by the seller in 2017 is now offered with manufacturer’s literature, two keys with integrated fobs, service records, a Carfax report, and a clean South Carolina title in the seller’s name. Additions and modifications: AHC...
Selling my 2000 Lexus LX470. Pearl White, original paint. Clean title. No damage history in Carfax report. Original SoCal vehicle. 150k Miles. Tires have less than 1500 miles. AC blows cold, interior is in good shape. Driver' seat has creases but no cracks. 3rd row seats are in excellent condition. I bought it approx 2 years ago. Soon after I got it I found that the coolant level was low. Took it to the Truck Shop here in San Diego and they diagnosed a leaking head gasket. Had them do remanufactured heads. At the same time had a new radiator and hoses, serpentine belt done. The previous owner did the timing belt and water pump done 9 months prior and that was verified when the heads were done. All fluids replaced including...
I have a 2006 LC I'd like to trade +cash for a 200 series. Would like the 200 to be modified also. It has 176,000 miles. I've owed it since July of 2020. Its been in Arkansas and Utah. No rust. Timing belt changed a couple of months ago. Arb Bumpers front and back. Zeon10s winch. Slee front skid. Prinsu roof rack. Arb Sliders. Couple of minor dings, but nothing major. Runs great. Cooper Tires have 4-5k on em.
I am selling my 2001 LX470. This was initially bought as a project for my son, who has lost interest due to his studies and lack of free time. Bought in California, it has minimal surface rust on the undercarriage, runs, and drives like it should (reliable and smooth). The previous owner did the timing and water pump at approximately 125k, and the AHC works! This is far from perfect, but it is drivable daily and a terrific candidate for anyone’s overland build. What’s needed: possible exhaust manifold (making some noise at startup), front seats ( lower upholstery), radio/antenna, and sunroof are not working, HVAC controls work great but do not display temp, paint is faded in some spots, and I only have one key. That said, I love...
Selling my 1999 LC100. River rock green metallic over ivory. Have had it for 3 years and been meticulous with maintenance with my mechanic since getting it. 265k and going up as it's my daily. Southern car its whole life. Flaws are ripped driver seat and sunroof is inoperable. No significant mods other than ironman front bumper and victory rack. Asking 10.5k obo. Only selling as both kids are teens and neither interested in it and too many cars. Newer BFG T/a K02s with less 5k miles. Have all records since I've owned it, Previous owner is local and tells me timing belt at 212k but no documentation of that but belt looks good. Just had fresh oil change and wheel bearings. Happy to share all my documentation via pm.
On the hunt for a clean, maintained, low mileage 06-07 Land Cruiser. I owned one a few years ago and regrettably sold it. Now looking for a replacement. Willing to pay up for the right truck. Modifications are fine. However, I am looking for one that does not have any damage or major flaws. ONLY 2006-2007 Land Cruiser. Not interested in other years and not interested in LX. Open to color combinations
2005 Lexus LX470 224,817 Miles $17,000 CLEAN Carfax on request No Accidents Navigation , Multi-Disc, Mark Levinson Sound System, Sunroof, All windows work (including rear vent windows), door locks work, AHC (Automatic Hight Control) System works flawlessly. New OEM ABS System (Automatic Braking System). BFG K02 LT285/65R18. Blacked out emblems. Nice Tint. It is a RTT away from being a really cool overland rig Etc Here is a list of the recent work (past couple years): Victory 4X4 Strike Front Bumper with Light Bar Mounting and Winch Mounting Locations $1749 Victory 4X4 Strike Rear Bumper $1949 Victory 4X4 Adventure Tire Carrier $769 Victory 4X4 Universal Tire Mount $169 Victory 4X4 Shipping and Tax $450 + $380 Baja Designs...
Hey everyone, been lurking here a bit and I've made the hard decision to sell my lifted LX470. I'm the senior mechanic at Metric Motors in Loveland, CO. I bought the LX in August of 2019 from a small used car dealership here in Loveland. I believe it may have been owned by a fellow forum member in the past. I had plans to keep this thing for a long time but life dictates otherwise and unfortunately I need to sell the truck. I have done a lot of work to the LX over my ownership with receipts for proof. Details and pics are in the linked craigslist post. I'm asking $23k but will entertain reasonable offers.
Listing this for sale on behalf of the current ( 2nd ) owner. Have been hands-on with this truck and it is very dialed, and presents and drives like a much lower mileage truck than it actually is. Owned and used by a seasoned older land cruiser enthusiast, well appointed, garage kept. If you're looking for a turn-key rig, this is a great candidate. Full Listing Details: This truck was purchased new in California in 1999 by it’s original owner, who then sold it to the current owner in Oregon in 2012. We are listing it for sale on behalf of the second owner who acquired the truck when it was bone stock. Over the past 10 years, he has taken steps to up-fit and tastefully modify the truck into what it is now. The interior was left stock...
Well guys, it's been a hell of a journey, but due to life being life, it's time to part with my baby. As you've seen in my thread I've taken this bad girl all apart and put her back together again to get her properly baselined. In the link is a listing of pretty much all that's been done with her, and unfortunately not all of that was reflected in my build thread. It's been a dream to own a Land Cruiser, and I got to have it for a year or so, and did all the requisite wrenching that comes with owning these beasts. I'll copy the ad listing here, because quite honestly I got a chuckle out of myself here. Hoping she goes to someone who appreciates Cruisers and the whole community as much as I do. Hoping for $13,900 out of her to cover the...
Reluctantly selling my 2003 black/tan Land Cruiser. Nicely built, turn key rig with a $11,000 service only 3,000 miles ago (new remote reservoir Kings, timing belt, etc. etc.). Needs nothing. Current mileage: 130,876 $30,000 All maintenance done and no corners cut with anything. Everything works great. I wouldn’t hesitate to drive this rig anywhere in the world tomorrow. This truck was a replacement for my dearly departed 2004 Land Cruiser. I got sideswiped by a texting driver and rolled down a 6-7’ embankment in 2016. The truck was totaled but I didn’t have a scratch. I immediately starting looking nationwide for a replacement 100 series but couldn’t find anything decent. As such, I pulled the trigger on a 2015 4Runner Trail. It...
I could use some expert insight. I am seriously looking at a 2004 LX470 and trying to determine what it is really worth. Here are the facts as I know them. 67,000 miles | excellent condition | all systems operating | pearl white | clear coat good but rock chips on hood | bumpers repainted | tan leather excellent | no leaks or seapage | ACH works | 100% rust free | 4LO working Maintenance: recent TB, water pump, serp belt, heater Ts, front axles and CV boots, new tires, good service records with routine engine oil changes and the scheduled service at 10k, 20k, etc. Needs: side view mirror actuator broken but seller has a replacement that needs to be installed, hood to be repainted or touched up, engine cover rattles in cold weather I...
I bought a 2004 Land Cruiser that needs a motor and interior. Before buying all the stuff to fix it, I was wondering if anyone on here had one that has been totaled. I am willing to arrange shipping from anywhere in the US. Preferably rust free. Please PM me if you have one or have a lead on where I could get one. Thanks
My father purchased this car new from Toyota of Carlsbad in 2004 and has owned it u till 2020, when he signed it over to me. I decided to clean it up as best as I could so I could take my kids camping. When I acquired it, it had 297,000 miles. Immediately, I have done the following: - OEM timing Belt, water pump, heater T - Total Chaos Upper control arms - Ironman Foam Cell Pro lift with differential drop - last month, I had all the brakes serviced with the rear calipers being replaced with OEM as well as the brake drums - I also had the steering rack swapped with an OEM and OEM tie rod ends - rear cargo area is outfitted with ARB slide out drawers and a lower hatch storage compartment. - vehicle is in good condition, was just...
Hey folks, the weather is getting nice again so I'm going to take another shot at selling my 100 series. I previously listed it on BaT last summer and couldn't work a deal with the top bidder. That listing is here, which includes the VIN and a million photos: 2002 Lexus LX470 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2002-lexus-lx470-15/ tl;dr Is the truck is rust-free and I have a lot of maintenance receipts on the truck over the past year- most of the work done at organic mechanic in West Asheville, and they know the truck inside out. I purchased the truck from King's Chariot originally, and prior to that it's a lifelong Florida car. It has some mods- Dobinsons suspension and front bumper, arb light kit, icon wheels- most of the money...
Looking to buy an excellent condition 06-07 LX470 with under 200k miles. A really clean interior/exterior is important, clean title, great service history, and zero rust. I’m a serious buyer with cash in hand. I have about $25-$30k to spend and will not waste anyone's time. Thank you. Note: Need proof of maintenance. At this price point, I'm hoping to find one that does not need much work or is at least relatively inexpensive to baseline. Also, I'm open to one with lower miles that needs a little more work to baseline but asking less. BUDGET: $25-$30k (Depending on Condition, Mileage and Maintenance) REQUIREMENTS: - 2006 or 2007 LX470 Model Year - Clean Title, No Accidents, No Rust - Sand Dollar Pearl or Crystal White - Mileage...
Greetings all. New guy here - thanks for your patience. I test drove this 2002 Lexus LX470 this morning, 2 miles from my house! It's listed at $14,995 and has 139,405 miles. There's a little rust underneath (didn't get pics) but not bad, and a few electrical problems (sun roof won't open, one rear window starts rolling back down as soon as you roll it up). It has been in two "minor" accidents according to the Carfax. I can see some gapping above the front bumper on passenger side. Also the rear bumper is sagging on the driver side. I didn't see any frame damage though and the airbags didn't deploy. The dealer mentioned the wheels and tires probably need addressing. All of these things don't bother me, but I am curious what repairs might...
2006 LX470 with 176,000 miles. Two owner Florida car with virtually no rust. Located in Fayetteville Arkansas. Truck is overall in very good shape mechanically and cosmetically. I purchased a year and a half ago with the intent of having this be a winter vehicle in Michigan. However, we moved to Arkansas last summer and I’m planning to move on to something a bit more sporty. Only spent two winter months in MI and undercarriage was cosmolined prior to it seeing any snow. While I’ve done quite a bit of baselining since purchasing, there are still a few things left to get it to perfection noted below. No lien, title in hand. The following has been done under my ownership: BT45TOY installed Five new Michelin tires and new TPMS...
Hi all. You really helped me to decide to return a LC a couple of weeks ago because of issues found during a dealer inspection. Keep it or Return it? 1999 LC with 93K Miles - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/keep-it-or-return-it-1999-lc-with-93k-miles.1334204/ Now I am looking at another LC via an auction site, so I can't see in person, for for less $ than the one I returned, it is an East coast vehicle, thus under carriage rust (which I know nothing about being a Californian), but the body seems clean based on pictures. It is Atlantis Blue, which looks amazing. Can any of you look at the under carriage and see if it seems too far gone? Or maybe it is acceptable if cleaned and coated? Thanks!
Howdy, Looking for an ugly but reliable LX 470. Must be a LX, 98/99 would be choice of year(s), and white/black preferred but not too picky on color. If the frame and drivetrain are good, I’m good. Not worried about damaged panels, mismatched wheels/tires, missing or torn interior bits, etc. If it starts and drives good and isn’t a rust bucket, I’m interested. There’s a few for sale at “local” dealers in the $5k-$10k range but I figured I would check here before going that route. I will be cutting and hacking and bending and welding, so I don’t want to spend a lot of money on something that people would consider me “messing up”. If you consider your 470 already messed up or are trying to part ways with one for a reasonable price, let...
Okay guys. I pulled the trigger and bought this: 2005 Lexus LX470 There are much more records in hand than on carfax (from Lexus, RPM garage, etx) Front and Rear bumpers with Baja Design Lights Slee Corner Blinker relocation Kit All Five Factory wheels powder coated with new BFG all-terrain. Timing belt done at 185K ABS system just replaced with OEM parts Interior is not perfect (missing third roe, but i found a set for 150). But I will get pictures this weekend. I attached the carfax Here is my dilema. I buy this and on my way home I get a call from someone I have been trying to buy his 1997 triple locked 80 (it is super clean). He says he is finally willing to let it go. I have been searching for a nice 80. I asked if he is...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom