UZJ100 | LX470

Classifieds : Toyota 100-series UZJ100 / HZJ105 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-470

Filter by prefix:

Offered for sale is my 2004 Toyota Land Cruiser. This is a fantastic running and driving truck. Everything works on it and it’s ready for a new owner. I bought it with intentions to build an overlander but I’ve decided to pursue another project. 204,700 miles with the timing belt and water pump done at 150,000. Equipped with heated and power seats, power sunroof, backup camera, third-row seating, navigation, Bluetooth, and automatic climate control. Serious inquiries only please. $11,500 Or Best Reasonable Offer.
2001 Land Cruiser, 286k miles - Thundercloud Grey No accidents, all original body panels. I have owned this rig since 2019 (at 235k) and it has been great to drive both on and off road. Just had the diffs regeared last week and it's just about complete in my mind. 99% rust free, a little surface rust on chassis and a little bit above the windshield. Link included to Google folder with lots more images. Everything that I have done during my ownership unless otherwise noted: - ARB Front bumper with Rough Country 12000 lb hidden winch in new condition, two LED spot lights - 4x4 Labs rear bumper with dual swingouts, full size spare, 2 jerry cans, second 2” hitch welded onto right swingout for bike rack (great mod for easy access to...
Looking for a 100 series in the PNW preferably, current lifestyle doesn't allow out of area travel to check out vehicles looking for: 2000-2007 200k or so miles clean frame - zero rust clean title maintenance records mostly stock or bare minimum mods preference to black/white/gray - not a fan of the other colors only interested in LC - sorry no lexus Lmk what is out there - cheers
1999 LX470, 258k Miles, $25,500 *$18,000 without Pull kitchen, arb drawer/fridge, white knuckle sliders, and gamiviti roof rack. (I still have second and third row seats, they are in excellent condition) Before you scoff at the price, read till the end. What's the biggest headache in an old LX? The AHC. But you won't have any issue with that here. Why give up the comfort of AHC when it's been meticulously maintained? Best of both worlds in my opinion. One of the main selling points of the rig, is the kitchen set up. That took some customizing with a local fab shop (Torfab in Everett) to install with hardware and connection points that didn’t come with the kitchen. That kitchen is only meant for truck beds which makes it so unique...
Hi folks, I'm in the market for a 2001+ (might consider clean 2000 model as well) UZJ100 land cruiser. Looking for a clean one, no rust, hopefully near to southern california, ~<200k miles, and one that's had the timing belt/water pump/heater tees and so forth replaced recently. Would like to spend < about $13,500. Don't really care about color, and do not want a bunch of after market mods like a lift and so forth. If it has bumpers and a roof rack that's ok, but really just want a clean mostly factory truck.
Hello! Planning to sell my 2002 Lexus LX470 located in Houston. Been a great vehicle for me, but am in need of a truck (and something that has 2 car seat anchors) Asking $10,500 200,4XX miles Water Pump/Timing Belt & spark plugs changed @ 195K miles Rear brake rotor/pads changed at 192K miles Michelin Defender LTX MS 275/70R16 have 10,600 miles on them AHC operates well 3rd row seats included No rust (forgot to take pics, will post in comments soon) All front bulbs changed to LED Normal wear and tear. Paint scuffed in areas Driver seat is starting to tear and has color discoloration. Seat covers included Sunroof does not operate Sub is crackling. May need to refoam or replace unit Screen has some cracking Again, it’s been a great LX...
For Sale 2006 LX470 178k miles $28,500 Northern Virginia https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/new-2006-lx-in-virginia.967850/ It’s time to sell my 2006 LX which I purchased in 2017. I’m the second owner. It has a clean CarFax and all maintenance has been done by Lexus and the Mods by Iron Pig Offroad. The AHC was removed and replaced with OME 2inch, which was extremely harsh so in my quest for better ride quality I replaced the OME torsion bars with LC bars and I didn’t notice much change. So the LX now sits on Slee shocks, ride quality can be adjusted by raising or lowering the Nitrogen, SPC upper control arms, Trail Tailor Upper and Lower adjustable rear control arms along with front and rear extended sway bar links. For handling I...
I’m looking to buy my first Land Cruiser, Lc100. The one I’m looking at has 255k and timing belt was last done at 90k. Thermostat has been replaced and coolant fluid flushed twice within 30k. Solid maintenance records with oil changes, brakes and fluids. The asking price is around $17k. I know very little about these and would like some advice on if it’s a good purchase. I’ve attached a video with start up and idle. Thanks. file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/30/00/62E4FF6E-0E62-4FDA-BDC7-92347B1695D0/IMG_5713.mov It’s a 2003 and minimal rust
I'm selling my well maintained 2004 Lexus LX, color is Blue Vapor Metallic, with 150,010 miles. Fluids always changed on time. Suspension Improvements: AHC delete Old Man Emu 2" lift, w/ torsion and medium springs OME shocks Built Right upper control arms Diff Drop Additional: Thule roof rack BFG KO2s Baja Designs S2 Black LED Auxiliary Light Tow Hitch Recent Mechanical Work: Replaced Timing Belt 12/23 Replaced Water Pump 12/23 Replaced Thermostate 12/23 Replaced Lower Radiator Hose 12/23 Replaced Upper Radiator Hose 12/23 Replaced Drive Belt 12/23 Replaced Cooling Fan Stand 12/23 Replaced Thermostate Gasket 12/23 Replaced Fuel injection Throttle Body 4/23 New Brakes 2023 Axels and CV joints 2022 New Radiator in 2022
Hi all, A relative of mine is considering purchasing this truck in Florida. 2005 Toyota LandCruiser. He has asked me for my thoughts, and in general I think it looks OK. The attached CarFax shows low mileage and number of owners, pretty good dealer maintenance history, but also that it lived nearly its entire life in the NE so rust is an obvious concern. Some underside pics are attached - there is some rust and it looks like it was spray painted over to obscure its true condition. That being said, I've seen 100 series with a LOT more rust, so I'm trying to get a sense of whether this is an immediate non-starter, or just something to keep an eye on in the future. My thought is that it's the latter but I have never owned a 100, and...
This Lexus LX470 is for sale in Salt Lake City, UT. We like the 100 series Land Cruisers because they are the first with front independant suspension and have a V8. The LX ads some luxury on top of the capability. Of course the adjustable factory suspension has been replaced with a Slinky/Icon Stage 4 long travel suspension and a 2″ lift. There’s also: wheels, tires, winch, roof rack, custom rock sliders, swing out tire carrier plus a lot more. See more details below and more images at the link above. This LX is ready to take you literally anywhere in the world you want to go. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. Vehicle: Year: 2000 Make: Lexus Model: LX470 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 184,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline...
247K Toyota Land Cruiser. Color: Champagne Pearl Clean title in my name. Daily driver since purchased in March of 2021. Used mainly for beach trips. Great rig. Never failed me once. Tons of maintenance. Prior owner worked at Lexus dealer. Have several records of work done. Timing belt replaced at 226,133k. Rock Sliders: local custom shop made. Welded to frame. (April 2022) Roof Rack: Prospeed Rack w/light bar brackets (June 2022) Suspension: 2 inch lift, OME rear springs and torsion bars, slee diff drop, iron man pro foam cell pro shocks front and rear (Prior owner and done within 10k miles). Wheels and Tires: Nitto ridge grapplers (315/75 R16) on KMC KM542 impact wheels (16x8). Less than 4k miles on tires (April 2023). Denso O2...
FOR SALE in the Nashville, TN area. 2001 Lexus LX470 with 199,500 miles. Gold/champagne with beige interior. No rust, clean undercarriage. ASKING PRICE: $15,500 Mods: OME Suspension - OME torsion bars and rear springs, OME sway bar endlink bushings SPC UCAs ARB Sahara Front Bumper w/ Smittybilt winch and ARB driving lights 35" Yokohama tires w/ 18" Icon Rebound wheels (bronze color) Victory 4x4 full length roof rack Asfir aluminum skid plate (not installed) Nakamichi double-din headunit (w/ Apple CarPlay), amplifier, and Kicker 12" subwoofer (48TRTP122) New headlights (angel eyes/halos) with LED low beams Hood deflector (not installed) Repaired/replaced within last 3 years: AHC professionally removed Steering rack replaced Front...
Hey everyone, I'm looking to see if anyone here has a 2nd gen Tundra they would want to trade for a really nice 2002 LC. My cruiser: 2002 model, white with gray leather interior. Currently at 300,500 miles. Driven daily. Originally had factory nav and wood trim. Replaced the nav unit with the correct HVAC controls and a double DIN Sony headunit with back up camera. Peeled off the wood trim. Re-covered the steering wheel with new leather. All LED lights in the interior. Mountain hatch tailgate cutting board cover. Includes third row seats. Have 2 keys. Master key has YotaMD shell. I have the running boards, just not installed. Upgrades: Dobinson's rear springs (variable rate C59-223V). Air bags in the rear with...
Selling my 1999 LX with ~204,000mi. I purchased at ~175,000mi and it has been a daily ever since. The need for greater fuel effeciency has presented itself unfortunately and I must part with the LX. Good: -Timing belt/water pump service conducted at purchase (I have records) -Heater T-s replaced ~179,000mi (could get the purchase records but did the work myself) -Fan clutch replaced ~200,000mi (I have records) -New U-joints ~195,000mi (I have records) -AHC functions -Rust Free - Even though this is currently a northern truck, I purchased it from AZ and drove it up here with plans to keep it FOREVER. Well plans change. Anyway, before the first winter, I had the underbody coated/rust proofed by these guys...
I wanted to share and potentially save someone from buying this thinking it has the miles as advertised. I have spoken with Dillon who has this listed in Woodland Park, CO as a 2001 LC with 182k miles. Took me two weeks to get the VIN from him as it’s about 1.5 hr drive from Denver. Once received I plugged into Toyota owners and this rig is pushing 400k miles based off the mileage from it's most recent documented servicing 12/14/2022 at the Fort Collins Toyota dealership and is a 2000. He confirmed it’s the right VIN and when I showed him the recent service/miles he said “it’s hard to believe based on its condition”. He said he recently took it on trade so it might not be him who rolled it back, but either way it looks to be more than...
Hey everyone, Needed some advise. I am going to look at a 2002 LX 470 with 190k miles, clean record. No problems for $10.5k. I only spoke to the owner briefly on the phone. Obviously need more info to make a decision so what questions should I ask and what should I look out for while checking it out/test driving. Thanks for everything!
Trying to sell my 2000 LC Land Cruiser runs and drives well. I have had a ton of maintenance done to the truck over the past year and I would trust this thing to go anywhere. Recent u joints front and rear all fluids changed to synthetic new denso radiator (also have an aluminum 4 row that will go with it in the box) new stinger radio with 4 new kicker door speakers and apple car play. I think it is a 12 or 13" screen. raptor liner paint job that looks good. a few spots are not perfect, but looks good. some close ups of the paint show that the surface has minimal texture. the spray was cut with thinner and sprayed through a regular paint gun. so it has some texture, just nothing like a bed liner. looks sharp. I get...
2006 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 series with rare automatic height control system. Almost new Falken Wildpeak at3w tires (5) mounted on Method 703 wheels (5) with Apex valve stems. Trail Tailor front and rear sway bar end links. Diode Dynamics low beams, high beams, and fog lights. Brand new Dissent Offroad roof rack. Ironman front recovery hooks. Third row seats included with seat belts (different color than rest of interior). This trucks runs fantastic with no issues. Timing belt was changed at 128,311 miles. All fluids changed and up to date. Clean title in hand $24,900
*OFF THE MARKET* Decided to hold onto it This Land Cruiser is extremely well built, meticulously maintained, 100% rust free, low miles. ARB bumpers front and rear, 12k winch with synthetic line, ARB lights and many ARB accessories, OME suspension. 33” nitto trail grappler tires. Vehicle lived most of its life in Arizona, in Utah for the last five years. Clean as a whistle underneath. Local maintenance has been done at state automotive and Toyota. Timing belt was done at 125k. Brakes have been upgraded and work amazing. Runs and drives strong and quiet. Windows go up and down as they should. Was in Arizona, so some paint fade on the hood. Usual wear spot on drivers seat, currently under seat cover. Power antenna does not go...
2000 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series 312k miles, $12,000 OBO, Excellent, Daily-Driver Condition. Email me directly for a faster response: mlevy76@gmail.com I bought a minivan. I have three kids now. It’s pretty much that simple. This classic Land Cruiser is ready to drive anywhere, anytime, without hesitation. I bought this Land Cruiser from my friend, who bought it from another common friend, with ownership over the last dozen years. It’s been a Texas truck its entire life. It has no rust. It doesn’t leak oil. It doesn’t burn oil. It doesn’t break down. The original engine and transmission run smoothly and are in outstanding shape. It’s a great truck for anyone who wants a classic vehicle that can be driven every day, as this one has...
* $7500 ... cash deal title in hand I have owned this for 5 years. It has some rust starting in some spots but overall it is a terrific vehicle I want to switch to a truck for Overlanding so it is time to part with itIncluded ------ 3rd row seats in good condition show in pics 2 sets of wheels 1 set is 4 factory with winter tires the other set is 5 factory painted with 5 off-road tires. If you do not want the extra wheels I would consider keeping them as part of a price reduction.Aftermarket Hid headlights and upgraded fog light bulbsIt has the Slee dual battery tray with onboard ARB air and in cab dual battery controller. The main battery is brand new as of last week. The second battery is wired to a fuse box in the rear as...
I bought this for a parts rig but ended up not using it. Yes I have a Montana title. It runs and drives. Has a vibration from 30-80mph. (Needs ujoints bad) I drove it 1.5 hrs home but I’m crazier than most. All windows work some slower than others. Wipers, headlights, taillights, turn signals all work. No check engine light. Heat works and AC worked until I cut the rt running board off (it was dragging) and I nicked the ac line and blew all the Freon out. Missing 1 rear and 1 jump seat. Rear e Locker works. Stack of history folder. Power steering pump is out. Has new abs module in her as well costing around $4,000. Bring your own wheels and tires and I will knock off $400. Located in Philipsburg MT. First come first sold...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom