FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61

Classifieds : Toyota 60-series / 61-series / 62-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

1982 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 290k Clean title, runs and drives, rancho shocks Newish City Racer Carb New Fuel Filter - Needs gas tank (can include the old one but it is pretty crusty) - needs positive battery terminal. - small radiator drip - need to bleed the brakes - normal rust Solid frame. Original paint smog pump still present and works well. Would be a good daily driver or candidate for resto, overlander, etc. Spent time and $ getting it up and running but need to gone to focus on other projects. First $4000 cash takes it. Open to partial trades to include 4plus fj40 bumpers/carriers Located in durango, co Text is best: 720-975-3767
$12,000 - I'd LOVE to trade for an FJ100 and I can add $. I'm scheming a Dalton Highway overlanding trip, and I'd rather drive something on coils all the way up there. Vehicle has a clean GA title in my name. No sketchiness. 84 FJ60 - Runs and drives great, and I've done a lot with it. I honestly am just going to keep chipping away at little things, but I'll put an honest list below of everything I've done to it, and everything that's still on the to-do list. It fires up every time, I've taken it on a 300-mile camping trip down the Blue Ridge Highway, it's been awesome. The interior is immaculate, no rips or tears or anything. Non-OEM stereo, but its Bluetooth and all the speakers work. No steering issues, no real issues period...
9/85 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60. 167k original miles. Clean Carfax. Clean title in hand. 3-year resto-mod project performed at Land Cruiser Specialties in Oregon City, Oregon. Exterior: Cement gray exterior (previously painted. Paint touched up and small dings and scratches address). Engine compartment was stripped, cleaned and painted to match. No signed of previous body work or rust. Trim painted black and misc. emblems, lenses and door handles replaced. LED lights including Headlights. ARB front bumper with Warn 10K VR EVO winch. ARB Solis 21 flood/spotlights White Knuckle sliders Custom rear bumper ARB alloy full length roof rack w/mesh floor New door, cargo glass, hatch and windshield seals. Under side of body cleaned...
3FE Engine, 4 speed Automatic trans. (desmogged) Maybe the cleanest most beautiful FJ you'll ever see- clean title, 4th owner- has spent it’s life in California, Arizona, Oregon & Washington. Includes original manual, owners toolkit & bill of sale. I have service records dating back to 1989. Was pretty much bone stock when I bought it in ‘18- intended to do a diesel swap at some point and take this thing to Alaska, but now it’s time to let it go. Over the last 5 years it’s gotten: New brake calipers, shoes & pads, new tie-rod ends New stainless steel exhaust & catalytic converter by OTRAMM OME 2” Medium duty suspension kit. New Toyo LT tires with 17” Raceline wheels 4plus classic front bumper- winch compatible Professionally...
** I AM NOT THE SELLER TEXT OR CALL DANIEL: 770 807-9830 or PULLIAM TIRE: 770 463-4276 My local tire shop has this for sale in Palmetto GA. It is a 1981 FJ60. I believe original white paint. I saw it today, starts right up. 1981 FJ60. 2F engine. Rebuilt carb. De-smogged with headers. New 35” BFGoodrich tires. Body is in great condition with little to no rust. Older style ARB bumper. 4 speed manual transmission. Title in hand. If someone is interested they are not far from me I can go look at specifics. I HAVE NO GANES FROM THIS CONTACT OWNER .... Asking $18,000 He also has it listed on Facebook: Log into Facebook -...
Second owner of a January 1990 FJ-62 series Toyota Land Cruiser. Still runs decent with 227K miles, but could use a tune up. I just went through the overly difficult job of replacing all the belts, The interior is in great shape and has been kept as stock as possible. Low wear on Michelin stock tires, and a new muffler and tail-pipe. Exterior paint overall is good as the PO had it repainted about 15 years ago. However, some clearcoat is flaking on the hood, there has been some damage to the DS rear door, and the tailgate has rust that needs to be dealt with. We are the second owner, and this truck has lived in the Bozeman area since new. Plenty of potential in a classic LC. Asking $15,900 OBO. Here is a link to pictures that I took...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom