FJ40 | BJ40

J40 : Toyota 40-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

After a couple of years without, my wife and I want to buy another 40-series. So as the title says.... I don't have time for a project but we...
Hello all, looking for an FJ40 to do body off total restoration for my long term keeper. Running condition not an issue. Planning on new...
So the wife is entertaining the idea of me selling her 2014 JKUR for a 40 series. She loves the spring green color but any light green or light...
Hello! I've been on the lookout for a '75 or earlier FJ40 in the Southern California region and figured posting a wanted ad could only help my...
Which one of you devils bought this FJ40. Was on Facebook Marketplace maybe an hour. Was located in Parkton NC
Today after checking the oil, the oil was barely on the dipstick. There are no drips on the concrete floor of the garage and has not been driven...
As the title says i am looking for a early model fj40 corrugated top with hard top hard doors. Drivetrain is not important however I prefer as...
Found one, thanks everyone. Alright folks, I have a 1976 FJ40 I just finished installing a freshly rebuilt 3B/H55 and doing a 60 series power...
Dudes, Imlooking for a restored FJ40, must be spec and period correct. I’m looking for one to enjoy for a long time. Ideally 1975-1978 but later...
Living in the city with a bunch of hills and pot holes and just junk everywhere got me thinking I should look for something a little more...
Looking for an 76+ FJ40 as stock as possible except an automatic drivetrain. I also prefer a Toyota engine and transmission setup instead of the...
Looking for an air intake 'air horn' for a late model 40.. Thanks
Hello, I am in Houston, Texas and looking for an FJ 40 or 42. I’m flexible on color. I’m not an off-roader and would mainly use it around town...
I have dreamed of owning a mustard-colored Land Cruiser since seeing my first one at the age of 14. I am finally in a financial position to be...
Looking for a good set of 1975 fj40 doors
Looking for the turn signal lever, on the steering column. The driver who delivered my 40 from Texas, snapped half of it off. Is this available...
Looking for a used in good condition, steering wheel. This one has several cracks. Can it be refurbished?
Looking for a high-end FJ40 Restromod, 1979+, V8 conversion. Prefer a body-off restoration, no rust. No crawlers, please,... should be a good...
Hello I am looking for this U- joint that connects the PTO shaft to the mechanical winch for a BJ / FJ / HJ 40 Thanks
Hi all, looking in US and Canada for any BJ40/42 rig ideally with: - b-series engine (3b preferred) - H55f 5-speed transmission and I plan to...
Looking for a 72-75 40. Mostly stock, some mods ok. 90% done, no projects.
Looking for fj40 in good mechanical condition. Either coast is ok,budget is $15,000 . Will also consider a early 4 runner with mods,prefer that...
Hello Everyone! I am looking for a 4WD/ Choke dash indicator for my 1985 FJ40. If anyone has one please let me know. Thanks, Breidin
WTB 1980-1984 FJ 40 Petrol US/CND/EU trucks only Immediate purchase for right truck.

Thread Filter

Top Bottom