BJ74 | VZJ95 | HZJ75 | KZJ90

Classifieds: Toyota 70-series / 73-series / 75-series / 78-series / 79-series / 90-series / 95-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

Little history of the BJ70 This vehicle was imported under my name from Canada to the USA for more than 10 years, for work reasons I sent two friends to pick it up in Canada, to my misfortune they did not check the chassis well. It doesn't matter and I kept rolling with my beautiful gifts along the east coast of the USA. Until a good friend Alberto (he's here in the forum) got me a cassis. In the country where I was born, these LC (serie 70) are very popular. From there I began to buy many original parts that here in the USA are difficult to find. My mistake was disassembling the vehicle to start the project. at a very difficult time in my life (divorce) to be able to clear my mind.. I got fully into the Land Cruiser world (already...
1994 Troopy, LHD, 4.5 FC gas engine, 5 spd Runs great, shifts ok, new clutch, 326K km, originally from Turkey Winch, roof rack, locking differentials Daily driver, new clutch, front drive shaft, shocks, steering damper and tires Nice solid, not perfect, title in Mass, originally from Turkey $29,750 https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMh6oBg7cncdt6gFOZwn1kWj766qzvZxdaWsI1MekGKpQww-kmqG5PVZI7sxHO17g?key=RzcwMlYzOHFvYVdzeFV5ZDgxSXVMOGc0cWlLdW5n
I have no affiliation or interest in any of these. I have been posting in the 45 & 55 section trucks I come across in my search. I don’t often come across 70 series trucks. Hopefully this helps someone. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/673249974287457/ https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/655389739650376/
Rare Land Cruiser for sale. 1987 LJ73. ONLY 166k miles Engine 2L-Turbo diesel - MANUAL PRICE $22,000.00 OBO VIN # JT1V0LJ7309001677 I HAVE MORE PICS IF NEEDED. This is an awesome truck. I’ve been using it as a semi-daily, excellent off roading and city truck. I’m selling it since I’m moving in another direction and I want someone to give it the use it really needs. I’ve put a lot of work into it, I did the chasis restoration, new suspension parts, new bushes, installed new clutch parts. It has FRP TOP which means you can remove it for summer days. I recently replaced differential fluid and transmission fluid. Extras: - Ironman Suspension - New snorkel - New LED Head Lights and day running lights - New LED off roading lights - New...
We imported & built this BJ73 ourselves. Its evolution and final form are documented in the following link. https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/bj73-build.1050096/ Why are we selling??? The boys are getting older and we just aren't using much. This combined with rising college tuition has led us to this sad decision. We love the BJ but it's time for her to go to a new home. Here are some of the highlights: 80 series axels, strong 3B engine, 5spd manual, 37” Maxxis Creepy Crawlers. Rolls down the hwy at 65 and is a monster off-road. If you’ve seen seen her in action you know. My favorite configuration is summer mode (see pics) but I have a hardtop, side doors, & full rear doors for winter. Custom front bumper and rocksliders. 4x4Labs rear...
Decided to move on from Land Cruisers (for now) and focus on some other things in life. Spending most of my time in Argentina/LatAm, back school, health stuff, the usual. I'm definitely forgetting a bunch of stuff. As I remember, I'll update this thread. But here's what I can remember for now: Body: 1993 HZJ75 Troop Carrier LHD Body blown apart, rotisserie, fully refurbished using NEW OEM panels Wide-nose conversion 79/78/77 Series 80-Series triple locked frame (painted, new brakes/lines, axles rebuilt, T/C rebuilt, Nitro Gear axle shafts, ect...) OEM Wheel Flares Alu-Cab Top ARB Bumper Drivetrain: Freshly rebuilt 1HD-FTE (zero miles) Terrain Tamer HD Radiator PDI Intercooler GTurbo Red wheel Rebuilt Injection pump H152 (Brand new)...
1992 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ77 (*NOT A PRADO*). Right hand drive with inline 6 diesel engine (only made in Japan). Has been meticulously taken care of and maintained . Everything is electric with sunroof ( all works as should) . Current on registration and inspection. $35,000 OBRO. Willing to negotiate. - Front axle assembly has birfield axles manual locking hubs and electric locking differential - Rear axle has lockers with full floating axles - 285/75R16 Yokohama tires - Aftermarket front and rear bumpers with light bar and powder coated D rings up front - frame sliders - Billstein shocks - Double din head unit with front and rear speakers Contact 404-394-8079 or jondmichael@yahoo.com for more picture
This 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ73 was imported from Japan to the US in February 2020 by Uncommon Motor Cars. This right-hand-drive example boasts a Slate Blue (color code 183) exterior paired with a removable silver FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastic) hardtop. The Land Cruiser 70 Series is powered by a TURBOCHARGED 4.2L 1HZ diesel inline-six engine, complemented by a five-speed manual transmission and a dual-range transfer case, with locking front and rear differentials, ensuring it can conquer any terrain. While the factory engine was naturally aspirated, we felt this example deserved some added power and decided to turbocharge it with all Toyota parts. In turbocharging the engine we used: Toyota CT26 turbo assembly, Toyota 1HDT...
Im starting my search for a HZJ78 troopy.Im interested in a lwb suv cruiser that I can set up for camping/traveling.Stock or built,gas or diesel.It must be a clean solid rig.I will consider importing to Canada but have no idea on the details of importing/exporting a vehicle into Canada at this time.I have a clean low km 1st gen 4x4 scab Tacoma I could work into the deal if interested..I may also consider a 1st gen 4runner(no ifs),possibly a cool lwb bj,fj..thank you.
1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, 85000 miles, $13000 Very solid vehicle and still looks great from outside. Undercarriage: frame and body well above average in terms of rust and corrosion - it is close to none. Motor/drivetrain have no noticeable issues. Engine still shows impressive torque, produces no smoke and no oil leak. Transmission shifts up and down smooth on demand. Front and rear suspension both feel solid and have no any abnormal sounds. No any electrical equipment issues (all checked and found operational). Tires still have plenty of thread. Vehicle has no critical problems preventing it from being drivable and can be a lucky find for any DIY car enthusiast looking for fun while working on old school Toyota...
1991 Left Hand Drive Toyota FZJ75 Troopy. 4.5 Liter inline six with 5 speed manual transmition , Electronic differential Locks , 4 disc brakes ,iron men steering shock absorbers, A/C , Webesto heater , heated seats , Power windows , power locks , alarm , Spring system suspension , Double screen media / , New sun shade , snorkel , 13000 Lb Vinch , custom bumpers , rust free . Clear FL title . Can be seen in Sarasota FL . $ 36,500 .Best priced Troopy on the market. (941) 374 2244
Hey there y’all, I have a project 1987 BJ74 with the factory 13B-T turbodiesel engine available for purchase. It has just over 166,000 kilometers on it. Needs some rust repair on a few small spots on the body and probably a windshield frame. Engine runs great, starts right up. Vehicle drives great. It Does need a new 24V alternator or the old one rebuilt. It has the internal regulator type and I’m pretty sure that’s all it needs-a regulator. The good is that it has the H55F 5 speed, factory cable locking differentials, and factory PTO winch. The rust spots are minimal and the frame had no corrosion at all. The dash and cluster are taken apart because I was trying to figure out why the charging system wasn’t working. Asking $14,000 OBO.
1985 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ73280,000km (174,000 miles)This is a European spec factory 3b, 4 cylinder, 5spd, diesel Land Cruiser. It has minimal rust for an unrestored vehicle. It’s been resprayed at some point. It has a removable hard top and an extra set of rear half doors for when you go topless. Recent maintenance includes: Block heater installed New tie rod ends and alignment New oil pan gasket Re-cored radiator New water pump and fan clutch New fan New radiator hoses New glow plugs New fuel filter New air filter New windshield Power steering flushed Transmission and T-Case flushed Fresh oil change OME shocks Tires are in great shape Extra set of steel wheels New spare tire Bad - a few rust spots on the body, no radio (I use a...
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado TZ RHD JDM AWD With 1KZ-TE 3L Intercooled turbo diesel. Automatic, PW, PDL, Power antenna, Power Retractable Mirrors, Tilt, Original JDM Sound System, Sun Roof. 69K Miles Clean title. *Note* Open to partial trades. Within last 8K miles, new tires, AC compressor, full Ironman 4x4 2" lift specific for the Prado, Powerstop Tundra front brake upgrade. Dual battery setup. Hood has some clear coat peeling but no where else. Chassis is super clean, interior is super clean, no rust on this anywhere! AC and heater work great. Sunroof doesnt leak. Third row seating as well. Timing belt was done at 97994 kilometers. Added pictures of the Japanese maintenance stickers so you can translate other items thats been done...
Asking $17,500. For Sale: 97 KZJ95 Prado TX. 1KZT-E, 5-Speed. Right Hand Drive. Mileage is 263,666 KMs (Changing daily) New Exedy Clutch,Pressure Plate, Single Mass Flywheel, TO Bearing and Slave cylinder. Around 256K. New Tacoma TRD Off Road Wheels and Goodyear Tires 265/75R16 Averages about 23 MPG City. (680Kms/420 miles) Factory Dual Battery Starter plunger and contacts changed with OEM components. Timing Belt done at 182,828KMs. Air Filter, Oil Filter, Oil changed at 260,808 KMs Some Rust on Frame, Frame was treated in Japan with frame paint. PA Title in hand. I've begun to coat the frame with Woolwax to stop future rust since where its located. Known Issues: Valve Cover leaking (Have OEM gasket) Front and Rear Brakes Pads...
This 1986 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ70 is for sale in Irvine, Ca. This is a LHD import on a Texas title. These vintage Land Cruisers are interesting in that they look like they are contemporaries of the FJ 40 but were made at the same time as the FJ 60 and 80. This one is nice in that it’s LHD and gasoline powered. If you want a unique off roader for hitting the trails or cruising main street, this could be the truck for you. More pics at the link above. Vehicle: Year: 1986 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser 70 Series Drive: 4×4 Miles: 110,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Manual Engine: I4 Exterior Color: Tan Interior Color: Grey Title: Clean (Texas) Price: $19,000
1991 Left Hand Drive Toyota FZJ75 Troopy. 4.5 Liter inline six with 5 speed manual transmition , Electronic differential Locks , 4 disc brakes ,iron men steering shock absorbers, A/C , Webesto heater , heated seats , Power windows , power locks , alarm , Spring system suspension , Double screen media / , New sun shade , snorkel , 13000 Lb Vinch , custom bumpers , rust free . Clear FL title . Can be seen in Sarasota FL . Best priced Troopy on the market. $ 36,500 (941) 374 2244

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom