For Sale 1991 FZJ75 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
white
1991 Left Hand Drive Toyota FZJ75 Troopy. 4.5 Liter inline six with 5 speed manual transmition , Electronic differential Locks , 4 disc brakes ,iron men steering shock absorbers, A/C , Webesto heater , heated seats , Power windows , power locks , alarm , Spring system suspension , Double screen media / , New sun shade , snorkel , 13000 Lb Vinch , custom bumpers , rust free . Clear FL title . Can be seen in Sarasota FL . $ 36,500 .Best priced Troopy on the market. (941) 374 2244

IMG_2955.jpg

IMG_2961.jpg

IMG_2963.jpg

IMG_2969.jpg

IMG_2968.jpg

Scary Looking !!!

Would love to see more pictures (interior, engine bay, rear cargo area).

• Do you have any more details on the history of the truck?
  • Do you have any details on the suspension and tire setup (i.e. is there a lift, what size tires compared to stock, etc)
  • I assume this truck just has a single fuel tank, correct?
  • Looks to have heat and AC?
  • Strange question but does the second row have child anchors on the back side of the seats?

What you want to see is the rest of the suspension !!
This truck was on EBay for a long time

The suspension? What are your thoughts on the coil conversion? Ive heard if not done right it could be all bad (i dont know why im asking)
Yes the Suspension, third picture only shows one side of the panhard bar, IMO the frame side mount is down right scary.
Anyone interested needs to look at all the suspension mounting components.

Would love to see more pictures (interior, engine bay, rear cargo area).

• Do you have any more details on the history of the truck?
  • Do you have any details on the suspension and tire setup (i.e. is there a lift, what size tires compared to stock, etc)
  • I assume this truck just has a single fuel tank, correct?
  • Looks to have heat and AC?
  • Strange question but does the second row have child anchors on the back side of the seats?
Previous owner was a true Land cruiser enthusiast. He spent quite a lot on his truck including custom bumper , roof rack , coil conversion , alcantara head liner , new A/C system and more . It has brand new Falken LT 315 x 75 x16 tires . It has a single fuel tank . Just seat belts for the second row. . text me your contact information so I can send you detailed pictures and videos . Thank you

Yes the Suspension, third picture only shows one side of the panhard bar, IMO the frame side mount is down right scary.
Anyone interested needs to look at all the suspension mounting components.

It is radius arm rear, I assume using Prado radius arms. Yes that panhard is sketchy. 😑

Cheers

It is radius arm rear, I assume using Prado radius arms. Yes that panhard is sketchy. 😑

Cheers
Yes agreed, That in itself isn’t bad it’s the execution of Mounting the radius arms, and panhards that worry me.

I have nothing against the OP just wanted other members to be fully aware !!

The truck has some cool features 😉

Previous owner was a true Land cruiser enthusiast. He spent quite a lot on his truck including custom bumper , roof rack , coil conversion , alcantara head liner , new A/C system and more . It has brand new Falken LT 315 x 75 x16 tires . It has a single fuel tank . Just seat belts for the second row. . text me your contact information so I can send you detailed pictures and videos . Thank you
I can not load videos on this site . The file is too large. I need your email or cell #. Thx

It's probably best (and safest) if this troopy stays down there in the Floridas.

Be a great beach and babes rig - far, far away from any possible articulation.

It's probably best (and safest) if this troopy stays down there in the Floridas.

Be a great beach and babes rig - far, far away from any possible articulation.
"far, far away from any possible articulation." Lollll that got me going!!!

In all reality the rest of it is nice, would it be impossible to fix that suspension geometry nightmare that was welded on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom