You've been spotted (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

well-preserved white stock-height '93/'94 80-series at the Shea/Pima intersection ~8:40 this morning

I was in the DSRTWGN (LX450) - we waved

Someone gave a thoughtful gift to my wife while she was taking our kids to summer school this morning. US 60 heading west, Val Vista Exit.
1656606637950.png

Someone gave a thoughtful gift to my wife while she was taking our kids to summer school this morning. US 60 heading west, Val Vista Exit.
View attachment 3046602
It has a tracker in it, they will come in the middle of the night to steal your 80 series! Quick, give it to me, mine is the less desirable white color and thieves will ignore it...

I'm accustomed to seeing pretty polished 100 series cruisers around town, so it was nice to bump into another LX at Desert Ridge that's had a little more time on dirt. Does anyone know who the owner is? Mine is posted below.

7e5a4514-ac05-4626-bb8d-62e3a971c821.jpeg
ac6ba58a-05b3-41b8-a94a-66be2aff36bf.jpeg

Saw a nice blue 60 turning on to the I-10 slip road at St Mary’s, had everything on it. Looked to be a diesel and I think had historic plates, but I was a bit far in front to tell. Nice truck whoever it is 👍🏻

Yesterday, Valley Christian HS in Chandler.

5BC807BC-FEA6-4318-A8E9-AE063C29BB05_1_201_a.jpeg

Apparently Monday, somewhere in New Mexico;
Screenshot_20220823-150327.jpg

Apparently Monday, somewhere in New Mexico;
View attachment 3095241

That truck is a GCC or Aus spec with ambulance doors and factor spare carrier. Makes me think this is not a pic from here in the States... granted it could be an imported truck.

The way the media runs fast and loose these days,... who knows?

:lol: I was the creepy stalker the other week in the SWAMPGX, as I followed a beige 40 all the way into a really nice Baton Rouge neighborhood - waved and thumbs-upped to the owner as I turned around in front of his neighbor's driveway to leave - he seemed surprised at first, but then pleased, and waved back

on Beeline going south towards Fountain Hills this afternoon, ~3:45pm-ish: clean 40th anniversary 80 in white, stock, with running boards - young couple inside - we waved and they flashed the hazards

I was in the LX :steer: - Michael in the Blazer a few vehicles behind me - were just coming back from running Montana Mountain Road (back via Usery Pass and Bush Highway)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom