Wits' End parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Back in the 90s they were customer orientated.

Also if you got Joey's email you would see that he has some knuckleheads in his area too.

what everyone else said and then some. i was talking to him alot on FB messenger and he always got back to me, maybe not right away because of life but always did.

solid solid dude

For some reason my credit card won't work on the site when it did before so I purchase pay through Paypal now. No shipping issues though. I will say my daughter has an Etsy business and recently she mailed a small package from Maryland to New Jersey and it took almost 3 weeks via USPS. I think all of the shippers are overwhelmed currently. As in mentioned in the weekend thread, UPS has misdelivered 3 of my packages now since February. Overall I've had really good luck with Wits-End.

I've had the same problems as clx16 with the USPS. I don't want them to go away but they are having issues. I recently had a package just vanish into thin air with absolutely NO help from them. The shipper eventually sent me a replacement package via FedEx. As for Whits end, I'm a supporter. We in the LC community need these folks.

People seem to forget that COVID is still a thing and causing havoc for some industries.
The shipping part is a whole other ball of wax.
I had ordered some parts and was in the same boat, He was waiting on parts from a vendor.
Joey made it right and had my parts shipped as soon as he got his parts.

I can't decide if Wits End and Delta are my friends or if they're secretly in a plot to drain my bank account :grinpimp:

In all seriousness, I love Wits End and wish more small businesses operated the way they do. Really sets the bar high for small businesses. Times are tough, patience is key (and this is coming from someone who has been very patiently waiting 13 months for his turbo kit 😎).

For those that don't follow on FB

Wits' End
15 hrs ·
Folks I really don’t like detailing the stupid crap I have to deal with but since they are seriously impacting orders and stretching out delivery timelines I’m stuck needing to say again...I’m sorry. 😞
I’ve largely avoided social media so that I could catch up. I haven’t posted anything in awhile. What USPS has done is f’ing horrible and I’m left with the aftermath. Trying to replace everything has not been easy and it’s not just those customers it’s also new orders as well. Vendor servicing has been getting worse not better.
Between the shipping issues, vendor issues and needing to fix my methods of communications, I’m at my own wits end 😢
I just need a little bit of time. I’ll get caught up and make everyone whole. I’m making some changes.

For those that don't follow on FB

Wits' End
15 hrs ·
Folks I really don’t like detailing the stupid crap I have to deal with but since they are seriously impacting orders and stretching out delivery timelines I’m stuck needing to say again...I’m sorry. 😞
I’ve largely avoided social media so that I could catch up. I haven’t posted anything in awhile. What USPS has done is f’ing horrible and I’m left with the aftermath. Trying to replace everything has not been easy and it’s not just those customers it’s also new orders as well. Vendor servicing has been getting worse not better.
Between the shipping issues, vendor issues and needing to fix my methods of communications, I’m at my own wits end 😢
I just need a little bit of time. I’ll get caught up and make everyone whole. I’m making some changes.
I am happy now cause I received a mail from Joey explaining his vendors orders backup and resulting delays with customers. I learn to be patient on this COVID times; moreover we all dealing with our Old Rigs finding replacement OEM parts is not easy and lacks availability turning in to be a matter of time

Thank you Friends,,... by the way how you call this Comrades relationship?

I ordered some parts from Wits End (including a blue fan clutch) and it arrived 3 days later via USPS - could not be happier. Shipping right now is a total crap shoot...

Joey is a stand up guy. Runs a great company. I've ordered hundreds/thousands dollars worth of stuff on multiple orders and he always shipped right away. Seems as if there are USPS issues. Be patient, I'm sure he's busting his ass to get things out.

Joey has been super reliable in my experience and ships very quickly.

From the USPS web site about service to Mexico:

Impacts on service quality for inbound and outbound mail is expected. The post is declaring a force majeure in relation to all international consignments such as letters, packages and express mail service as a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic affecting services worldwide.

What USPS has done is f’ing horrible and I’m left with the aftermath.
I feel your pain, i just shipped a package via USPS (Priority Mail) from one major city, to another major city that are only 107 miles apart. It took them 2 days just to get the package from my local post office to their distribution center, and that distribution center is located in the same city as my post office!!! Then it took them another 3 days to get it where it was going for a total of 5 days shipping. And this was Priority Mail, with their guarantee of 2 day delivery, ya right, what a bad joke the post office has become.

I feel your pain, i just shipped a package via USPS (Priority Mail) from one major city, to another major city that are only 107 miles apart. It took them 2 days just to get the package from my local post office to their distribution center, and that distribution center is located in the same city as my post office!!! Then it took them another 3 days to get it where it was going for a total of 5 days shipping. And this was Priority Mail, with their guarantee of 2 day delivery, ya right, what a bad joke the post office has become.
And yet, a package from the Middle East (UAE) will only take 5 days from shipment to the Midwest USA........ (DHL or FedEx)

And yet, a package from the Middle East (UAE) will only take 5 days from shipment to the Midwest USA........ (DHL or FedEx)

Typically get mine in 3 days, no joke. I don't even get 'confirmation' on most orders I make stateside in 3 days.

Yeah, I'm just outside DC and I order from Joey regularly. Five out of five stars. ☝ Number 1!

CA to NC takes longer than that via UPS or FedEx, FWIW. (which is another reason I ship USPS, personally)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom