Wits End Order Issues / Joey Romero (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm curious .. Can anyone involved in the case give an update to where this case is at in the courts?
This!! ^ An update would be nice, but you know how slow the legal process takes... I wonder if I'll ever get my $270 back haha. I've already written it off as a total loss at this point. $270 is a drop in a bucket compared to the turbo kit purchasers. Scum bag should work his butt off until every debt is payed in full ... probably not gunna happen tho...

i took a chance about 30 days ago, and ordered a couple of his unique products; seal driver and 80 mirror bracket. I followed up since I was charged but never received a shipping confirmation. Nothing. Another week goes by and I ask for a full refund. Nothing.

then last week i get an email from him about an issue with the anodizer for the seal driver laying off all their employees, and whether I'd continue to wait for it to get sorted or accept delivery of an un-anodized part. I again asked for a full refund. He replied! And money back in my pocket the next day.

As for all the orders being received on FB, a few of them confirmed it was all OEM parts. Nothing exclusive to WE.
I ordered the mirror bracket about same time you did... need to get my money back (or try too). Just wish someone else could make this bracket as it is a great piece and don't want to glue the mirror to the window (not sure why but just don't).

Have had issues with Wits End! Clown is busier making excuses why he cannot fulfill orders than he is actually attempting too!

If you expect customer service when you spend your hard earned money, don’t purchase stuff here. If you are given everything in life and have zero customer service expectations then by all means, order and wait 6 months to get the first excuse that he cannot fulfill.

This is 100% fraud business. He uses customers money to pay his depts while never having the intention to fulfill consumer orders.

Maybe this is the reason they are both always having “health issues” Karma is real!

If you're going to put your health issues on display for the world to see in order to use as an excuse as to why it's okay to screw people over then it's 100% fair game. He made that specific choice, he didn't have to tell the entire world about any health issues he did that to use as another excuse.
100% Accurate.

FB 80 series people still telling people to buy from there 🤦‍♂️
And I got kicked off of there for telling people why they shouldn't.....

And I got kicked off of there for telling people why they shouldn't.....
It’s not much of a useful page anyways!

MUD is the best on the web for anything Land Cruiser and much more 🍻

It’s not much of a useful page anyways!

MUD is the best on the web for anything Land Cruiser and much more 🍻
Truthfully, I'm about done with the Cruiser world as a whole.
My 80 is quietly for sale and after nearly forty years of LC stuff, I'm happy to do something different.
The turbo 80 was my last big LC project and the after financial sodomy his Joeyness provided, my enthusiasm for the project is gone.
I'm going to focus on Jean Claude Damn Van and call it a day.

My 80 is quietly for sale and after nearly forty years of LC stuff, I'm happy to do something different.
The turbo 80 was my last big LC project and the after financial sodomy his Joeyness provided, my enthusiasm for the project is gone.
Understand totally, I did the same thing in the Suzuki GS world. Owned GS1000’s since 1986, sold my last one 3 years ago.

26D88DB2-DCA1-4ED4-8FC2-4BE9838DD40B.jpeg

Understand totally, I did the same thing in the Suzuki GS world. Owned GS1000’s since 1986, sold my last one 3 years ago.

View attachment 3521746
Nice resto-mod GS there!
I dipped my toes in the old school KZ pool for a bit, but have since moved on.

The next bike project on the block will be a resto-mod Slab side gixxer.
I'm thinking a 7/11 build with all modern suspension, brakes and rolling stock clothed in re-pop 1986 LTD bodywork and livery, but all is on hold till the van is done.

I think I’m in the same boat. I sold my nice 80 last year with the intentions of getting a s*** box and doing a little harder off-roading and jumping into diy link suspension.
Now that I have a kiddo I would love to find me a 4-door square body Chevy from the 70s-early 80s and do a resto mod on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom