Wits End Order Issues / Joey Romero (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Useless sidebar fact- Jean-Claude Van Damme lives/lived in the Portland area. A friend used to be his neighbor in the Wilsonville area.
And was frequently seen at Embers for after hours. This was just before he married Darci LaPierre, who was local to the area originally.

It seemed fitting for a Sportsmobile E-350 on 35's, Dynatrac Prorock 60's, an Atlas 2 and a built 6.0
So far it's a lot of fun and has reinvigorated out off road camping game.
But can it do the splits? lol

As someone that waited an extremely long time for a WE (not Toyota) part, that did arrive but with bad QC, I keep checking this hoping he will come out of hiding and make some sort of plan for restitution to the people he has obviously stolen from. Instead I see the Fan Club defending him. He hasn’t posted on IG since May 17 and here since February. This was a guy that let you know how he was right on everything. This is a rug pull. I saw Dave’s threads on FB where he posted facts and they got deleted, anyone that comes to his defense at this point without him making any appearances is at least an enabler, maybe worse. Great, you got stuff, nobody here cares. None of you even acknowledges how people asked for refunds, then got an email saying they were refunded, but never received the cash. Go make your Fan Club thread.

None of you even acknowledges how people asked for refunds, then got an email saying they were refunded, but never received the cash. Go make your Fan Club thread.
Not to mention..
Well, it seems all the turbo orders have had the status changed to "canceled" on the order status portion of his web page when you log in.
Once again, NO communication from him and definitely no refund.

I’m still seeing members of MUD, new and old, talking about ordering parts from WE🤦‍♂️

Just a bit of advice, I recommend that people fully write Wits End. Also, fully write his name, Joey Romero. This helps with SEO.

This and other threads do come up when you search for "Wits End Problems" but only if you add "Problems" to your search query.

This thread is first in search if you search "wits end romero"

It would be nice if this thread is first if you just search for "wits end" 😁

Just a bit of advice, I recommend that people fully write Wits End. Also, fully write his name, Joey Romero. This helps with SEO.

This and other threads do come up when you search for "Wits End Problems" but only if you add "Problems" to your search query.

This thread is first in search if you search "wits end romero"

It would be nice if this thread is first if you just search for "wits end" 😁
That's a good point.
I don't peruse Mud much anymore, outside of this stuff, so I've missed a lot.
It's better that I stick to this little corner, lest I step on a Joey Blowers toes and get booted from here as well.

I've listened to a ton of podcasts about cults and cult leaders and I truly believe Joey could have been a top shelf cult leader, even beyond the current Cult Of Wits End.
He has all the characteristics when you start thinking about it.

I have not heard of one person receiving an order in months except you and Binford which, let's be honest, doesn't sound all that reliable. But if you feel confident about it you're more than welcome to try it yourself. Maybe you'll be the lucky one. Let us know how it works out for you. Maybe you should go ahead and get a turbo kit. I hear they're pretty awesome.
'94 womp womp. That said I would never waste $6k on a Turbo kit for a 30 year old motor. Better spent on an LS swap.

The last thing I ordered was this summer was an evap hose kit, battery grommet, overflow gasket and battery hardware. Took a month to get but I wasn't in a hurry and my local Toyota dealer said the evap hoses were discontinued. I texted Joey earlier this week if he had 54mm modified hub nut and he said they were out of stock. So idk, maybe he's waiting to scam me next. If he let's me know they are in stock, I will order one and report back here, worst case I am only out $55

Of the 70+ items I have ordered 11 of them have been "Wit's End" specific products and I recieved all of them. Bushing Kit, Prison Shank, Rear Heater Block Plate, Nut Huggers, Posters, etc.

I never ordered a Turbo or the QPM which seems to be 99% of the issues

Last edited:
'94 womp womp. That said I would never waste $6k on a Turbo kit for a 30 year old motor. Better spent on an LS swap.

The last thing I ordered was this summer was an evap hose kit, battery grommet, overflow gasket and battery hardware. Took a month to get but I wasn't in a hurry and my local Toyota dealer said the evap hoses were discontinued. I texted Joey earlier this week if he had 54mm modified hub nut and he said they were out of stock. So idk, maybe he's waiting to scam me next. If he let's me know they are in stock, I will order one and report back here, worst case I am only out $55

Of the 70+ items I have ordered 11 of them have been "Wit's End" specific products and I recieved all of them. Bushing Kit, Prison Shank, Rear Heater Block Plate, Nut Huggers, Posters, etc.

Impressive how he's still answering phone calls and texts from the people he HASN'T screwed, yet those of us with real money in the game have been blocked on all formats.
Joe, I could care less how many successful orders you've made with the guy.
He's devolved into human garbage and if you want to keep blowing him. Be my guest, but this may be the wrong group for you....

What is his cell phone number?

Impressive how he's still answering phone calls and texts from the people he HASN'T screwed, yet those of us with real money in the game have been blocked on all formats.
Joe, I could care less how many successful orders you've made with the guy.
He's devolved into human garbage and if you want to keep blowing him. Be my guest, but this may be the wrong group for you....

So my $5000 isn’t real?

I have been attacked multiple times in this thread for simply providing my personal experience, that’s fine, shows the character of the people in this thread as much as joey blowing them off.

Agreed not the group for me but then again I never met an 80 owner I liked, ok one but he sold it. :)

Good luck.

Last edited:
So my $5000 isn’t real?

I have been attacked multiple times in this thread for simply providing my personal experience, that’s fine, shows the character of the people in this thread as much as joey blowing them off.

Agreed not the group for me but then again I never met an 80 owner I liked, ok one but he sold it. :)

Good luck.
Your $5000 isn't "in the game," because you actually got the parts for your money. He's talking about the dozen or more forum members who have been out $6000+ for well over a year and many more who are out lesser amounts. The people who ordered a turbo kit sent their money because they believed Joey Romero could be trusted, and they believed that their money was being spent to buy and assemble parts for the turbo kit. It seems that at some point, a decision was made to spend the money elsewhere and things haven't recovered enough to fulfill or refund those orders.

"If you run into an a****** in the morning, you ran into an a******. If you run into assholes all day, you're the a******." -Raylan Givens, Justified

Again, no one cares that you successfully bought parts from Joey Romero @ Wits End. Many have. He used you and others to build a trust. He has been cashing in on that trust for the last few years.

@JoeCova is delusional, just like Joey Romero. Doesn’t seem to care about anyone but himself. Got a guy scamming people out of thousands of dollars? Oh but not him so who cares right. Let’s just keep throwing more money at him.

Can’t reason with people like that. At this point it is more comical than anything.

At least his enthusiasm for supporting frauds helps keep this thread at the top.

@JoeCova is delusional, just like Joey Romero. Doesn’t seem to care about anyone but himself. Got a guy scamming people out of thousands of dollars? Oh but not him so who cares right. Let’s just keep throwing more money at him.

Can’t reason with people like that. At this point it is more comical than anything.

At least his enthusiasm for supporting frauds helps keep this thread at the top.
Yeah, but WE deserve him...
Lol
Same kind of self important tool as the rest of the Joey Blowers.

Ignoring the victimization of others is pretty common narcissistic trait, so I wouldn't put too much stock in it. After all, even pedophiles manage to get character witnesses to come to court and speak on their behalf a sentencing.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom