Window moulding and weatherstripping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking to replace all four windows weatherstripping and moulding. It is getting really bad. The weatherstripping is to the point where you can't see it anymore and the moulding is pulling up from the chrome underneath. Can someone provide me with the parts list to all four windows. My channel runs seem to be just fine. Are there any mud deals out there to get the package deal? Another confusing part to this is I did not realize that moulding and seals were separate. Is that true for the inner side as well or just the outside? Are there two moulding per door (inner and outer) and two weatherstripping (inner and outer) for a total of four? If someone has the parts numbers that would be great.

Thanks

Matt
tempImagegteMNx.jpg

Reactions: KTP
The outer door molding is called "Belt Weather-Strip". OEM part#s are as follows:
75710-60021 for the right front
75720-60021 for the left front
75740-60020 for the left rear
75730-60020 for the right rear

I understand these numbers are for the molding and I need this as well. But isn't there another piece between the molding and the window? What is that part numbers? And same for the inside.

The outer door molding is called "Belt Weather-Strip". OEM part#s are as follows:
75710-60021 for the right front
75720-60021 for the left front
75740-60020 for the left rear
75730-60020 for the right rear

I understand these numbers are for the molding and I need this as well. But isn't there another piece between the molding and the window? What is that part numbers? And same for the inside.

The felt that rides against the glass is attached to the molding.

Sign up, it's free, and put your VIN into ToyoDIY.com. It will show you every part with diagrams and part numbers. Ignore the pricing information; it's just there for reference. You can't buy parts through the website but it's a good site for parts diagrams and numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom