Window rubber (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any suggestions out there for the source of window channel and weatherstrip for all 4 doors?

Your local Toyota Parts counter

IMG_0602.png

Any suggestions out there for the source of window channel and weatherstrip for all 4 doors?
Partsouq is probably least expensive, tho they have been lacking inventory for a year or more.
Impex is another, but ship time is lengthy.

Devo, I see 4 parts for the window channel (top, left and right side of window). Do you know about the "bottom" weatherstrip?
There is no “bottom” weatherstrip.
One goes all the way around the door. Then there is the belt moulding on the outside, window run and then the felt on top of the inside door panel.

One more around the door opening on the body but replacement it typically not necessary.

There is no “bottom” weatherstrip.
One goes all the way around the door. Then there is the belt moulding on the outside, window run and then the felt on top of the inside door panel.

One more around the door opening on the body but replacement it typically not necessary.
Do you know what this part is? 69971-60020

Do you know what this part is? 69971-60020
It’s for the metal channel that the glass is secured to at the bottom of the glass.

If you go to Partsouq and put your vin in you can research every part using the same diagrams as dealers use.

After awhile you will get the hang of using it as a valuable resource!😉

It’s for the metal channel that the glass is secured to at the bottom of the glass.

If you go to Partsouq and put your vin in you can research every part using the same diagrams as dealers use.

After awhile you will get the hang of using it as a valuable resource!😉

This is really, really helpful, bud. Thank you very much.

I didn't know the regulator rail had a rubber strip in it, but I thought that might be the case. Thx for confirming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom