Where to buy an FSM? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just received my FSMs from Toyota. Here they are! The emissions manual is specific to my '78, but the other two seem pretty generic. The chassis/body manual is copyright 1980, and the engine manual is copyright 1976 (!) ... perhaps there were no changes to the 2F between 1976 and 1978?

0920062136ba5.jpg

I already see one difference between the manual and my '78. In the chassis/body manual it shows the parking brake lever on the floor whereas mine is up under the dash. Not a big deal, just makes me wonder what other differences I'll find.

0920062138yb6.jpg

the engine manuals for the 2f are broken down into two books.
1975-80 & 1981-87.
i just ordered both and a smog manual for the '87.

3books plus shipping $70 bucks.........thank you very much $pector.......not

Thank you so much for this thread guys! I just ordered a 75'-80' 2F engine manual and a Body/Chassis manual for the same year shipped ground for $82.00. I also need a 71' body/chassis manual as well, but these are out of print. Anyone have one out there that they could part with?

Jeremy

I also need a 71' body/chassis manual as well, but these are out of print. Anyone have one out there that they could part with?

Really? That surprises me. But, Man-a-fre and Spector both show them as "in stock". You could try that route if you have to. Its a little more than from Toyota, but still, the FSMs are worth the money. Sorry, I need my 71 chassis manual.

Good luck!

Just an update, ordered all three manuals on 08/03 for my 78, cost with shipping was $94.17. The engine and emissions guide arrived today. The chassis and body manual is on backorder, but should be arrive in a few weeks (fingers crossed). I bought an old one on eBay to get me by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom