whats this worth? 67 fj45lwb (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD! thank you
just looking for some feedback on what this might be worth?
thanks
Billy
DSC00363.jpg
DSC00357.jpg
DSC00356.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like all the 45 only goodies are there and also looks to be in great shape,looks like a later 2f also which means it probably is a 4 spd.I would say its worth how ever bad you want a 45,it looks like an easy $2500 if it is rust free....

seats?

Original bench seat would be a plus.

Tell us where it is so we all can go take a better look at it. :):lol:

Nice Find!!

Looks like all the 45 only goodies are there and also looks to be in great shape,looks like a later 2f also which means it probably is a 4 spd.I would say its worth how ever bad you want a 45,it looks like an easy $2500 if it is rust free....

Not sure if all the 45 only goodies are all there. Looks like the tail lighst might be missing but those could be updated to the later FJ40 style pretty easy. It does look like a 4 speed transmission, the shifter is to far away from the transfer case to be a 3 speed. It the body is as good as it looks and the frame is rust free I would say easy $2,500 even in todays market.:cheers:

cruiser in MT, title is in my safe in CA. I put the 2f and tranny\transfer in but cant honestly remember if its a 3 or 4 speed. at the time i had 4 or 5 donor and future projects but a wild fire took them from me.

" at the time i had 4 or 5 donor and future projects but a wild fire took them from me."

I can hear the collective groan from across the ih8mud world. Damn, that's a lot of 45s lost in one shot!! Sorry to hear, but hope the fire didn't destroy much else...

Restore that rig in honor of the others! :steer:

cruiser in MT, title is in my safe in CA. I put the 2f and tranny\transfer in but cant honestly remember if its a 3 or 4 speed. at the time i had 4 or 5 donor and future projects but a wild fire took them from me.

How old are the pictures? Are you looking to sell it?

One more thing were the 4 or 5 donors all FJ45 or were some FJ40s I hope?

Man I wish my 45 looked that straight/rust free....

I think these guys are about right in the $2500 range, for me it would make a difference if all of the little body bits were there (like the louvered panel for the side apron).

Good luck if you're trying to sell it!

Dan

the pictures are fron this summer. it will most likely be for sale.
two 45's and two and a half 40"s were lost to fire.

So how much snow is in Montana now?:hmm:

Is it a roller? Could it be winched up to a car hauler just the way it sits now. By the picture it looks like the J hooks are missing from the top.

Yes a roller... could be winched onto a trailer.
dont know about the weather / snow

Bummer about the other cruisers. Is this going to be sold up there or are you bringing it to CA.

Love this truck!

...and I love MT!

I like to imaging that the tracks across the hill in that third picture are from the 45 before it was parked!

Someone bring it back to life! :steer:

hunt?

Pretty sure pheasant season is still going in Montana. Could help justify a road trip .....as if one was needed.:hillbilly:

Curious is it covered right now? How long has it been sitting there? Looks like there is no carb on the engine.Is the engine open to the weather?

My guess would be the body and frame are the only thing worth saving. So you would need to have new running gear. Front clip, doors, glass and seats just for a start. That adds up quick if you don't have the those laying around. But when you do this looks very temping even when you don't need it. It would be nice to have another one in dry Arizona.:hmm:

I appologize for not responding to pm's. I have been reading mud for some time, but have not posted much. I will follow up with all that pm'd me.

could be anywhere from 0" to drifts 5' deep, depending on where it's located.

looks like a 1967 model year.

your PM box is probably full with everyone wanting it.

I could find time for a road trip to Montana. Even stop and see family enroute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom