'67 FJ45 LV on CL Seattle listed under 'station wagons' (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.mtpickettwoodworking.com
No affiliation, just was bored and looked at station wagons, thinking maybe a falcon or something. 8500.00 Been on for 21 days....

67 fj45 LV.jpg

'67 #2.jpg

Last edited:
Of course it's a hideous abomination, and I'm being polite... When I take on something this ugly, I start by telling myself something like this. "In a good week I could pull that POS SBC, loose that gawd awful lift and steering column, bolt on my 16" splits, or 33 9.50 15s in my shed , and it wouId then be something I could at least stand back and look at without throwing up in my mouth. But then again I have a lot of 55 parts and a complete rusty/hammered '74 55 on the back burner for 2f and running gear. And yes, I also have fairly low expectations, I mix a killer 'flat horizon blue', and do all the work myself.

rav at wheel.JPG

it pretty rough as I viewed from the Craigslist pics. Rear wheel/fender lips cut off, the rear corners are, well, like most, destroyed rear corners, no front bench, not a stock steering column, etc.

It DOES have a rear seat and the side brackets for the seat. And it’s a rare 45LV.

I’m not trying to bash…just pointing out what I observed.

Link...

Hooptie for sure! Windshield decal says it all! :hillbilly:
Some decent parts on it though....

Last edited:
I spose I'm guilty of ragging pretty hard on this rig. I guess what I'm saying is that if a person were to look past the lift, the silver paint, the sbc and the wheel and tire combo, it really isn't a bad example of an LV. All of this added stuff will unbolt or torch off in a couple of days. It does not seem to have the crumbling, creeping orange terminal rust like we see in later cruisers. We have seen them way worse than this one. I have owned three LPBs and I can't recall rust blisters under the paint, whereas my '79 55 was absolutely covered with them. Early mild steel bodies compared with High carbon steel bodies after the '70s oil embargo/gas crunch. This one is fixable. All in a day's work for Buckrouso.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom