Whats everyone using for upgraded sway bars now? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still the same bar though correct? I believe I got the nolathane brand from you but haven't installed it yet... too many parts too little time
Yes, they were always Whiteline parts, they just rereleased it with the Nolathane brand and now back to Whiteline again.

Yes, they were always Whiteline parts, they just rereleased it with the Nolathane brand and now back to Whiteline again.

Do you still have some available, if so how do I go about ordering..? Thanks, Chris

Do you still have some available, if so how do I go about ordering..? Thanks, Chris
Currently have a few fronts in stock ready to ship, however rear is special order only with 3-4 week wait time.
Let me know if you have any other questions.

We have the front and rear SuperPro's in stock and ready to ship as soon as today. Both are available to order via phone (801-563-1277) or on our e-com store:

Front: Sway Bar - Fits 1/1990 - 1/1998 Front 8x Series (SUSTR0070F)

1586815375588.png

Rear: Sway Bar - Fits 1/1990 - 1/1998 Rear 8x Series (SUSTR0070R)

1586815347828.png

Last edited:
I used a Universal Anti-Rock sway bar from Summit, mounts above the frame in the rear.
It was 500 bucks and well worth it.
No Brackets to get damaged or pieces parts down low.
I did that, but below the frame. Pics above the frame?

I used a Universal Anti-Rock sway bar from Summit, mounts above the frame in the rear.

Cool, I'd love to see some pics. What did you do on the axle side?

Currently have a few fronts in stock ready to ship, however rear is special order only with 3-4 week wait time.

Noted, how much is the rear bar going for..

We have the front and rear SuperPro's in stock and ready to ship as soon as today. Both are available to order via phone (801-563-1277) or on our e-com store:

Front: Sway Bar - Fits 1/1990 - 1/1998 Front 8x Series (SUSTR0070F)

View attachment 2271382

Rear: Sway Bar - Fits 1/1990 - 1/1998 Rear 8x Series (SUSTR0070R)

View attachment 2271380
Hey, thanks for the heads up. Other then the obvious color difference is there much difference between this bar and the whiteline offering.. Thanks, Chris

Just a dumb question, but are there several anti sway bar manufacturers in this planet and where are they located? Just curious, I'm getting confused by all the different names!

Hey, thanks for the heads up. Other then the obvious color difference is there much difference between this bar and the whiteline offering.. Thanks, Chris

Great question, I've never had the two side by side but we deal in some Whiteline too, just not their swaybars. We stock a bunch of SuperPro parts, 4x/5x/6x/7x/8x bushings, sway bar links and of course the swaybars themselves, we've has great luck with their products over the years.

Just a dumb question, but are there several anti sway bar manufacturers in this planet and where are they located? Just curious, I'm getting confused by all the different names!

SuperPro is an Australian company, been at it for 50 years. They manufacturer a great deal of their components in Australia. I'll need to verify where the swaybars themselves are made.

SuperPro swaybards are in fact made in Australia fwiw

20200414_112535.jpg

Great work! Looks like wheel spacers? Any issues with tire rubbing the link at the inside fender well on compressed articulation?

No Wheel spacers
I run 3.75 back space beadlock wheels.
No issues on full compression so far.
I have recentered the rear axle in the fender wells with new longer DOM tube and links so its not the same as your application.

Hi, How do I go about ordering a rear 30mm bar from you..?

Hi, How do I go about ordering a rear 30mm bar from you..?
I currently have a few mud members waiting on some to arrive. Current eta is 2-3 weeks. Cost is $259 shipped in the continental US. You can send via PayPal to questions@2kracing.com
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom