What UCA are you running. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking at installing some UCA since my lift is way more than I thought. I am taking it to a shop in Little Rock that just did a lift on a 200 and might have the UCA installed while it is in the shop.

What are you guys running and why did you choose them. Thanks.

I am looking at installing some UCA since my lift is way more than I thought. I am taking it to a shop in Little Rock that just did a lift on a 200 and might have the UCA installed while it is in the shop.

Can you tell us more about your current lift setup? What coil-overs, springs, etc.? Always curious to know how much lift people are ending up with using various products. I'm about to install BP-51s, but always interested to hear.

I'll be installing UCAs by SPC as sold/recommended by Slee.

I got the iron man foam cell pro shocks with the ironman springs. It is almost +3.5 in the front with a 1.5 inch split between left and right. I am trying to get that rectified right now whether it is a KDSS screw up on my part or something with the shock/springs.

Light Racing/SPC. I wanted the factory-style ball joint. Less noise and less maintenance.

I got the iron man foam cell pro shocks with the ironman springs. It is almost +3.5 in the front with a 1.5 inch split between left and right. I am trying to get that rectified right now whether it is a KDSS screw up on my part or something with the shock/springs.
Are you talking about a 1.5 difference from side to side? If so when I had my Ironman kit put on it sat just over an inch higher on the drivers side also. We pulled the rear springs off and reversed them from what the directions said(drivers side in Ausie is different;)) and the rig sat perfectly level side to side, bingo! hope that helps... -Kreiten

Yeah I was wondering about that. The front and rear springs both had different spring sizes. We put the long springs on the DS, which I beleive was the correct side. The thing is obviously effed up it looks stupid with that much lean on it. You can tell from 30 ft away.

@kreiten, To swap out rear springs does the KDSS need to be deactivated?
Mine was the same way, you could see it from across a parking lot, was really bad... Just swap the rear springs out real quick and you will sit level side to side... It's proly recomended to do the KDSS to swap the rear springs but you don't have to, there is enough movement back there to get the springs out...

Can you tell me the name of that shop? I'm looking for a LC friendly shop, there are none in NWA that I can tell.

I have had Total Chaos for 3 years now. It's what all the cool kids were doing back then. If I was buying now, probably would go with SPC, but absolutely no issues with my TCs to date.

My '08 has the Slee units. No issues.

Well we got the lean taken care of on the front by changing spanner distance on front DS shock. That is the "longer" or DS shock.

Rocking the Light Racing (SPC), we've sold and installed grips of them on 100's, 200's and light duty platforms (Taco, 4rnr, etc), always great results and longevity you can count on.

image.jpg

I have had Total Chaos for 3 years now. It's what all the cool kids were doing back then. If I was buying now, probably would go with SPC, but absolutely no issues with my TCs to date.

Same here. Installed in May 2011, so almost 5 years running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom