What have you done to your Land Cruiser this week? (47 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is this BTB Products the same company as BTB 4x4
This is it. Guy called Brian

IMG_7097.PNG

This is it. Guy called Brian

View attachment 1343185
I had a problem with BTB a few years back, ordered a wiring harness from there it was supposed to be a Painless as advertised on the website for like $500+ I received a EZ wiring harness. So i go on EZ wiring website, and i can buy it for $120.:censor::bang: I had spent quite a bit of money with them, not anymore!!!:flipoff2:

@koxfarm

Sorry for your bad experience!

There's a thread here, add to it --> eBay seller: landcruiserparts aka BTB products

Always check for bad sellers before you buy...
Thank you Sir for your sympathy.. It will be resolved but it was the most painful morning today.. When you so desire and so eager for perfection and pay a lot of $$ than someone stranger just spit in your plate..
Very painful..

Thank you Sir for your sympathy.. It will be resolved but it was the most painful morning today.. When you so desire and so eager for perfection and pay a lot of $$ than someone stranger just spit in your plate..
Very painful..

Especially when you are so far away... Good luck!!

Cheers mate!!

Washed it after last weekend's trail ride. Also trying to track down why my flasher relay yells at me when I try to use the blinkers or hazards (buzzes loudly and flashers are dim between flashes not off). I figure its a ground issue but am having troubles tracking it down.

Washed it after last weekend's trail ride. Also trying to track down why my flasher relay yells at me when I try to use the blinkers or hazards (buzzes loudly and flashers are dim between flashes not off). I figure its a ground issue but am having troubles tracking it down.

Clean the grounds between the light fixtures and the metal if the fenders (front) and mounts (back).

Could also be the relay... Clean the contacts on the relay as well.

Clean the grounds between the light fixtures and the metal if the fenders (front) and mounts (back).

Could also be the relay... Clean the contacts on the relay as well.

Interestingly I did both the week before the trail ride to get the turn signals to work correctly, could have been the vibration or dirt/mud compromised a ground though.

It always bugged me that my 65 LBP FJ45 didn't have the split hood and hood spear. Tried to find a correct hood with matching color with no luck, I found one but PO drilled quarter size holes in the front end of it. So i added a hood spear to the post 1972 hood that was on the Cruiser, problem partially solved.
IMG_0591.jpg
IMG_0616.JPG

Last edited:
@koxfarm friend the damage in the first picture is different from the damage in the last picture. I would suggest your radiator was damaged in shipping. BTW I'm not associated wth BTB nor have I ever done business with them.

Dont be smart! Damaged radiators marked with red stamp from TRAD factory and sold for less. They suitable and work but have aesthetic value loss. Its not damaged during shipping.
He may had a batch of damaged ones and non damaged ones so he suffles them and whack them but unfortunately with me he run on ground. I will not stop here..

I reckon 76FJ40 was polite and friendly and trying to be helpful.

I wasn't aware of the significance of the red-stamp (until you explained it in the quote above) so it could easily have been me you've labelled as "being smart".

I guess you hit out because you're upset (and understandably so) - but I think 76FJ40 deserves an apology.

:beer:

He has two radiators listed both brand new. $350 a damaged one top left corner hit and a good one at $500.
After a few messages to confirm if it would fit with stock AC I hit the purchase button and pay $550 shipped to Australia.

View attachment 1343173

@koxfarm

I don't want to be called smart either, but if the total of the total price including shipping for "a damaged one", according your screenshots, would be $543,96 and you paid $550, while in the screenshot of the original listing of the "non damaged one" including shipping the total price would be $701,98, then it is all getting very confusing.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Finally got a chance this weekend to give the old girl a carb tune. Hadn't had a chance since we re-did the top end / Head gasket.
Then took her for a test ride down the rode, running like a top! So very happy to have the truck back out and running again.
On another note, Happy Halloween everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom