What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (28 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Red turns pink eventually - I'd buy black

And black turns brown or purple with enough UV exposure, they all fade and change. A grey anodize is probably the safest from color change.

Last edited:
Its a recovery point guys, not jewelry. Rattle can it whatever color you want if it fades. :hillbilly:

@turbo8, here's a logo suggestion for you:

1670518773156.png

Haha, I can't believe people buy their stuff.
Full disclosure LOL:
8465FBC9-1DF1-437B-828A-64D594D1C834.jpeg

Of course I bought it for only highly technical reasons. :bounce2:

They have good designs, just really over charge.
That’s why you need a logo man! Who wouldn’t buy a Turbo Fairlead? Especially a red one? Oh and say “billet” a lot too.

That’s why you need a logo man! Who wouldn’t buy a Turbo Fairlead? Especially a red one? Oh and say “billet” a lot too.
Working on it, starting a legal business is a lot of work. 🙃

logo.JPG

I am guilty of owning their stuff as well, in all fairness it is very good kit, just pricey, I am surprised it hasn't gone up even more now that Warn owns them.

New silicone fob cover I picked up at the dealership parts counter. It has a really soft smooth texture that is not grippy. We’ll see how it holds up for 6 bucks.

View attachment 3188501
I have a cheap one from Amazon and they are awesome. Holds up and looks much better than my OEM fob shell.

KeyGuardz Keyless Entry Remote Smart Key Fob Shell Cover Rubber Case for Toyota Landcruiser 4Runner Venza Rav4 Highlander (Pack of 2) https://a.co/d/96OGLxf

Dang I just ordered the Brennan's Garage one. Will this just fit more cleanly or any other differences?
When you get Brennan's, let me know how far it sticks out of your hitch.

When you get Brennan's, let me know how far it sticks out of your hitch.
Sticks out 1 1/8" inches. Little further then my RLC bumper shell.

PXL_20221209_171613176.jpg

PXL_20221209_171649591.jpg

PXL_20221209_171659144.jpg

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
I was curious, if the hitch was put into a side load force scenario, when would the out-hanging aluminum fail. If the wall thickness is 7/16" thick, ~13,000lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom